• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Your Average Sales for Cooking Shows and Catalog Shows in 2007?

In summary, Marlene has a show average of $625 and a catalog average of $400. She hosts coaching and stressing the importance of outside orders to keep her show average high.
SummerG
I have a call with my director tonight to discuss what my goals are for 2007 within my PC business. I was wondering what your average sales are for Cooking Shows and also for Catalog Shows?

I'm having a hard time setting my goals really. I work full-time yet I do have the desire to build my business.

Thanks for sharing,
Summer

My cooking show average is right about $500. My catalog show average is about $300. This is why I try to load my calendar with more cooking than cattys.

My show average all together with both types is at about $500. I know that usually my catalog shows are only around $200-300. My cooking show average is more around $600. I usually do around 2-3 shows a month.

My overall show average is $722. My usual catalog average is $300-500 i did have one 1000 catalog show.

I strongly recommend to my host to use the block sale, I also call it pampered pool. This is where they sell squares for $2 and then we draw a winner and the winner gets the amount of money collected in product. If they already have an order placed this one can not replace it. For every host that has done this it has bumped them up to the next level.

Cooking shows are around $700, but catty shows are around $350...

My cooking show average is about $650.00 Catty about $350.00-$400.00

My shows catty & cooking combined are $772. I do not do many catty shows, though.

Wow your averages are very high. Mine is only 430. Hmmmm. .. I guess I'll have to work harder at increasing this average.

My catty average is $240, my cooking show average is $613. My goal is to get it up to $700 this year...

chee65 said:
Wow your averages are very high. Mine is only 430. Hmmmm. .. I guess I'll have to work harder at increasing this average.

I was thinking the same thing! My shows used to be around $450-500, but so far this year, around $350. Hopefully it's the month. Catalog shows are usually dismal--$600 was my highest in almost 2 years. Most are barely shows.

Last year (my first year) my average was $456 so I am hoping to bump that up to $500-600!

My average is about 500-525. This month however, it's 700.

Cooking show avg: $723
Catalog show avg: $468

My cooking show average is $850 and my catalog average is $400. I think the key to having a high average for both types of shows is what you host coach them to! Sure some shows no matter how hard you coach will only be $350 or $400 but then you will have those hosts who listen to what you say and have $1200 or $1500 or better yet $2000 shows!:D

Good advice Marlene! Nice averages too!

Last month my show average was 209 But I am a beginner so look for higher averages comming soon!

December is hard too because of Christmas, Margie! Pretty much I give up on Nov-Jan and refocus on Feb!

My show average is $625 - and I had the highest show average in my cluster! I hve good attendance at my shows....but live in MI....where it was just all over the news of how we have the poorest economic forecast in the nation...we are #50 economically, and with the Pfizer layoffs, just lost another 1000 jobs here in
West MI. The only way I keep my show avg. this high is by host coaching, and also reallllly stressing the importance of outside orders - almost all of my shows have at least $200 in outside orders, and many double their show total by offering a catalog to everyone who cannot attend their show. I rarely do Catalog Shows tho' - so many of them have never panned out, so I've given up on suggesting them, unless someone asks if they can do one....and usually when it is initiated by them, they do a better job with it! Had a couple of $350 ones in Dec!

What Are Your Sales Average?

1. How do you calculate your sales average?

Our sales average is calculated by dividing the total sales for a given time period by the number of transactions made during that same time period.

2. Is there a minimum sales average required to work for Pampered Chef?

No, there is no minimum sales average required to work for Pampered Chef. We believe in providing opportunities for all individuals regardless of their sales average.

3. What is the average sales amount for a Pampered Chef consultant?

The average sales amount for a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on factors such as location, experience, and effort put into their business. However, our top consultants have reported an average sales of $50,000 per year.

4. How can I improve my sales average as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To improve your sales average, we recommend focusing on building strong relationships with your customers, offering excellent customer service, and continuously learning about our products and their uses. Additionally, utilizing social media and hosting virtual parties can also help increase your sales.

5. Does Pampered Chef provide any resources or training to help improve sales average?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various resources and training programs to help our consultants improve their sales average. This includes product knowledge training, sales and marketing strategies, and support from our experienced consultants and leaders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• susanr613
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg