• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Something I Don't Know but Should

In summary, the question asked was whether a new consultant could purchase the host special from someone's show who booked from theirs. The answer is no, as stated in the policy manual. However, the consultant can still reach the host benefits by getting enough loose orders during September or holding a fall open house. It was also mentioned that the consultant can purchase the 1.5 qt. covered saucepan at a discount on the supply order or wait until their fourth month to purchase items at a 40% discount. It was clarified that if the original show was before the consultant signed, they can still take advantage of booking benefits, but it's best to double check with headquarters. After signing, the consultant is not eligible for booking benefits or commission
otisbg
Gold Member
Happy Labor Day!
As a new consultant, I came across this question while looking at my meager cookware inventory....
Am I able to purchase the host special from someone's show who booked from mine?
I searched the policy manual online and can't find the answer. There is no way that I can currently afford to increase my cookware stock at a personal order price and I just held my own show last month.
Any answers will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much

Linda:confused:

Unfortunately you can't (since you are now a consultant) - if you are able to get enough loose orders during September to reach $150 in sales - you can then put it in as a catalog show and get the host special of cookware for yourself.

Thank you so much - I do think my director told me that awhile back but I think I was secretly hoping I didnt understand her correctly. The outside order idea is very well worth pursuing. I appreciate the suggestion.
Linda;)

Because you are the consultant, you don't get the booking benefit or past host discount. It's in the section that mentions holding your own kick-off/grand opening party in the business guide. And in the policies and procedures, it's on pg. 5 under Consultant-hosted Shows.

Could you hold a fall open house? Maybe you could round up enough sales to have it count as a show so you can get the host special. Another thing is that on the supply order you can purchase the 1.5 qt. covered saucepan at a discount. Or if you wait till your fourth month, it'll be your Kit Enhancement month and you can buy things at 40% off.

Hope that helps! :)

I was under the impression that if your original show was BEFORE you signed, then you could take advantage of the booking benefit...at least my consultants who did that were able to do it. To be safe, I'd check with HO.

Chefstover2 said:
I was under the impression that if your original show was BEFORE you signed, then you could take advantage of the booking benefit...at least my consultants who did that were able to do it. To be safe, I'd check with HO.

Yes, that is correct.

If it's a "consultant as host show" AFTER you sign, you don't get any booking benefits, or commission on the discounted products.

Related to Something I Don't Know but Should

1. What is "Something I Don't Know but Should"?

"Something I Don't Know but Should" is a line of products from Pampered Chef that are designed to help you learn new cooking techniques and recipes.

2. What types of products are included in the "Something I Don't Know but Should" line?

The "Something I Don't Know but Should" line includes a variety of tools and gadgets that are specifically designed to make learning new cooking techniques easier and more efficient.

3. Can these products be used by beginner cooks?

Yes, these products are perfect for beginner cooks who are looking to expand their skills and try new recipes.

4. Are there any recipes included with the "Something I Don't Know but Should" products?

Yes, each product in this line comes with a recipe or cooking technique card to help you get started on your culinary journey.

5. Can these products be used for special dietary needs?

Absolutely! The "Something I Don't Know but Should" line includes products that can be used for a variety of dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liz P
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies