• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips I Should Use for These Two Recipes?

In summary, The Chili Lime Meatballs and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte are both great recipes, but be warned that they are both very rich.
kcjodih
Gold Member
After my nightmare experience with the Honey Apple Brie Bites I'd love any tips you can give me from your experience with either the Chili Lime Meatballs or the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte. I haven't made either of these but they were in my November newsletter compliments of Joy and a past host/past consultant booked from it but wants both of those recipes.

I'd really like this to be a smooth experience so any tips you can give me from when you demo'd either of these would be GREATLY appreciated. My show is on Wednesday night.

Thanks everyone! :)

I have only done the Torte. It is FAN-FLIPPIN-TASTIC!!! I made it this year for Thanksgiving. I do it for shows all the time. I like it for a start to finish demo because it is quick and simple. I am not sure how to do the two together because I am not familiar with the meatball recipe. Could she have the meatballs pre-done?

One tip on the torte have the host put the Reese's in the freezer when she gets home from the store. It will make cutting them easier. Bring the medium or small Stainless steel bowl to mix the brownie mix so you can use your Classic Batter Bowl for the marshmallow filling. This recipe is super yummy!!

Jodi, what kind of nightmare experience did you have with the Honey Apple Brie Bites? I am having my Christmas Get-Together on Thursday and thought I would try those but if there is something you can tell me I would appreciate it! Thanks!

My 2 cents - I personally found the apple brie bites to be bland. I will not make them again - I love the round brie/ apricot/pecan recipe so much better and it is much easier to make.And I found the PB torte recipe to be too sweet. Sorry to be negative - just my opinion of course!

Funny, we love the Honey-Apple Brie Bites. I make them with Honeycrisp apples and put the mixture in a colander bowl to drain as I fill the phyllo cups. This way they aren't soggy at all. I add just a little freshly grated nutmeg, but, then again, I frequently add that to many things I make. It's not the same as ground nutmeg that you buy. If you don't have whole nutmegs, don't add it.

patty42240 said:
Jodi, what kind of nightmare experience did you have with the Honey Apple Brie Bites? I am having my Christmas Get-Together on Thursday and thought I would try those but if there is something you can tell me I would appreciate it! Thanks!

Patty it was a nightmare of a party and in Canada the phyllo pastry cups are nowhere to be found so the host bought regular phyllo and proceeded to butter and layer and then cut layers of 8:eek: trying to make those fit in the mini muffin pan. It was a mess, took forever and she herself was..well anyway, ;) I swore I'd never make them again.

Sandra, thanks for the tip on freezing the peanut butter cups, I'll let her know. It says 6 packages so is that 12 total?

Does anyone else have any tips for me regarding these two recipes?

Yes, 12 total (I always add about 2 packages more because it looks a little skimpy with just the 6) I know that sounds like alot!! LOL!! One small piece is about all anyone can handle. LOL!! YUM!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for tips on the Chili Lime Meatballs and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte recipes. I am sorry to hear about your nightmare experience with the Honey Apple Brie Bites, but don't worry, I am here to help!For the Chili Lime Meatballs, I would recommend prepping all of your ingredients beforehand so that you can easily assemble them during your demo. Also, make sure to have extra chili lime seasoning on hand for any guests who may want to add more spice to their meatballs. During your demo, be sure to emphasize the unique flavors of the chili lime seasoning and how it pairs perfectly with the meatballs.As for the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Torte, I suggest using a high-quality chocolate for the best flavor. You can also try using different types of nut butters, such as almond or cashew, for a twist on the classic peanut butter flavor. During your demo, highlight the ease of using our stoneware for baking and how it creates a perfectly crispy crust for the torte.Overall, my biggest tip for both recipes is to have fun and be confident in your demonstration. Your guests will be excited to try these delicious dishes, especially since they were featured in the November newsletter. Good luck with your show on Wednesday night!Happy cooking! :)

Related to Any Tips I Should Use for These Two Recipes?

1. How can I make sure my dishes come out perfectly every time?

One tip is to always preheat your oven or cookware before adding your ingredients. This ensures that your food cooks evenly and thoroughly.

2. Can I substitute any ingredients in these recipes?

Yes, feel free to make substitutions based on your dietary restrictions or personal preferences. Just keep in mind that it may alter the final taste and texture of the dish.

3. What type of cookware is best to use for these recipes?

For best results, we recommend using Pampered Chef's high-quality cookware. Our products are designed to evenly distribute heat and provide consistent cooking results.

4. Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these recipes?

Most of our recipes can be made using basic kitchen tools and equipment. However, some recipes may require specific tools such as a food processor or immersion blender. Be sure to read the recipe thoroughly before beginning.

5. Can I make these recipes ahead of time and reheat them later?

Yes, many of our recipes can be made ahead of time and reheated later. Just be sure to follow proper food safety guidelines and store the dish in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to reheat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kcjodih