• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find a High-Quality Rice Cooker in Dallas/Fort Worth | Contact Trish in Texas

In summary, we offer a variety of safe and high-quality rice cookers in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, including traditional, multi-cookers, and pressure cookers. Our rice cookers are versatile and can be used to cook a variety of grains, and come with a warranty for any defects. To maintain and clean your rice cooker, simply wipe down the exterior and wash the inner pot and accessories with warm soapy water, following the instructions in the manual.
Trish1953
Silver Member
A friend of mine in the Dallas/Fort Worth area needs a Rice Cooker ASAP. Does anyone have one, preferably NIB? Email me at [email protected].

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Can you just order from the company and send direct? They have been shipping so quickly, I bet she would have it in no time!
Good luck

1. What types of rice cookers do you offer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area?

We offer a variety of high-quality rice cookers in Dallas/Fort Worth, including traditional rice cookers, multi-cookers, and pressure cookers.

2. Are your rice cookers safe to use?

Yes, all of our rice cookers are made with safety in mind and are designed to meet strict safety standards. They also come with safety features such as automatic shut-off and heat-resistant handles.

3. Can I use your rice cookers for other types of grains besides rice?

Yes, our rice cookers are versatile and can be used to cook a variety of grains such as quinoa, oats, and barley.

4. Do your rice cookers come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our rice cookers come with a warranty to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase. Our warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship.

5. How do I clean and maintain my rice cooker?

To clean your rice cooker, simply wipe down the exterior with a damp cloth and wash the inner pot and accessories with warm soapy water. It is important to regularly clean and dry your rice cooker to prevent any buildup of residual food or bacteria. Refer to the instruction manual for specific cleaning instructions for your particular rice cooker model.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
  • Trish in Texas