• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Spinach Diamond Puffs

In summary, to make Spinach Diamond Puffs, you will need 1 sheet of puff pastry, 1 cup of fresh or frozen spinach, 1/4 cup of diced onion, 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese (or a different type of cheese), 1 egg, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. To assemble the puffs, cut the puff pastry into squares, fill with a mixture of spinach, onion, cheese, and olive oil, and bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes. These puffs can also be made ahead of time and reheated later.
emo812
Hi,
I'm looking for the recipe for Spinach Diamond Puffs that is in the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook on pg 10. I don't have that book and I don't recall seeing it in the catalog anymore. If anyone has this recipe I would really appreciate it!!

You can e-mail it to me at [email protected]

Thanks so much!!

One of my past hosts e-mailed me about a Spinach & Artichoke puff pastry that was really good and she wants to make it for her mom. That's the only thing that I could find. If you know of any other recipes like that let me know!

Take care!!

Does anyone have the "More Stoneware Sensations" Cookbook? I'm not sure how old it is or anything. Any info would be great!Thanks!

Search under the files. "spinach". It's there.

Thanks so much!

Hi there! I have the recipe for Spinach Diamond Puffs and I would be happy to share it with you. I understand how frustrating it can be when a recipe you want is no longer available in the catalog. I will email it to you shortly. In the meantime, I also have a delicious Spinach and Artichoke puff pastry recipe that I could share with you as well. Just let me know if you would like that one too. Thank you for reaching out and happy cooking! Take care.

1. What ingredients do I need to make Spinach Diamond Puffs?

To make Spinach Diamond Puffs, you will need 1 sheet of puff pastry, 1 cup of fresh spinach, 1/4 cup of diced onion, 1/4 cup of crumbled feta cheese, 1 egg, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.

2. Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh spinach?

Yes, you can use frozen spinach instead of fresh spinach. Simply thaw and drain the spinach before adding it to the puff pastry.

3. How do I assemble the Spinach Diamond Puffs?

To assemble the puffs, roll out the puff pastry sheet and cut it into 9 equal squares. In a mixing bowl, combine the spinach, onion, feta cheese, and olive oil. Place a spoonful of the mixture onto the center of each puff pastry square. Fold the corners of the pastry over the filling to create a diamond shape. Brush the tops with beaten egg and bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes.

4. Can I make these ahead of time and reheat them?

Yes, you can make these ahead of time and reheat them. After assembling the puffs, place them on a baking sheet and freeze until solid. Once frozen, transfer them to an airtight container and store them in the freezer. When ready to serve, simply bake them at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

5. Can I use a different type of cheese instead of feta?

Yes, you can use a different type of cheese instead of feta. Some other options include shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, or crumbled goat cheese. Feel free to experiment with different types of cheese to find your favorite combination!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beloved
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jillmami
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • AJPratt