• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for Pampered Chef's Pina Colada Refresher?

In summary, to make Pampered Chef's Pina Colada Refresher, you will need 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks, 1 cup of coconut milk, 1/4 cup of pineapple juice, 1/4 cup of white rum, and 2 cups of ice. If you prefer a non-alcoholic option, you can substitute the rum with 1/4 cup of coconut water or 1/4 cup of pineapple juice. To make the Pina Colada Refresher using the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, simply add all the ingredients to the pitcher and blend until smooth. You can also use fresh pineapple instead of frozen, but may need to add more ice for desired consistency. It is also possible to
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I need the recipe for the pina colada refresher that is in a PC old cookbook. I think it is in the heart home series or something like that. Someone was talking to me about the recipe and it was long before I became involved with PC.
Does anyone have this recipe? She would like to serve this at her show this week. TIA

Here you go...

Attachments

• Piña Colada Refresher.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 335
Oh Thank you thank you thank you!!!

1. What ingredients do I need to make Pampered Chef's Pina Colada Refresher?

To make Pampered Chef's Pina Colada Refresher, you will need 1 cup of frozen pineapple chunks, 1 cup of coconut milk, 1/4 cup of pineapple juice, 1/4 cup of white rum, and 2 cups of ice.

2. Can I substitute the rum with a non-alcoholic option?

Yes, you can substitute the rum with 1/4 cup of coconut water or 1/4 cup of pineapple juice for a non-alcoholic version of the Pina Colada Refresher.

3. How do I make the Pina Colada Refresher using Pampered Chef's Quick-Stir® Pitcher?

To make the Pina Colada Refresher using the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, add all the ingredients to the pitcher and use the paddle attachment to blend until smooth. Serve over ice and enjoy!

4. Can I use fresh pineapple instead of frozen?

Yes, you can use fresh pineapple instead of frozen. However, if using fresh pineapple, you may need to add more ice to achieve the desired consistency.

5. Can I make a larger batch of the Pina Colada Refresher?

Yes, you can easily double or triple the recipe to make a larger batch of the Pina Colada Refresher. Just make sure to use a larger pitcher or blender to accommodate the extra ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccrcata
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
keynibear
Replies