• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Recipe for a Dinner Show...

In summary, my host has a lot of people coming to the show and she doesn't have enough food to feed them all. She is thinking of making something to feed them, but doesn't know what. One possibility is the One Pot Pasta dish that includes chicken. Another possibility is the Skillet Lasagna and Garlic Bites. Either way, the guests will be able to try the recipes.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm doing a show on Feb 7th at 5pm. My host has quite a few people coming and has quite a few children there....I'm going to be making something to feed dinner to everyone?? Anyone have any good suggestions?? I originally thought the One Pot Pasta...and put chicken in it to make it hearty! If I doubled it...it might feed a lot, just wanted to see what else sounded good?!

Not sure how many you have coming, but one of my favorite dinner recipes to do is the Skillet Lasagna and Garlic Bites.

When I had 12-14 coming to a show, I increased the Lasagna noodle amount and sauce/water amount in the recipe to try to stretch it a little. (I did not add additional meat). The garlic bites are nice to fill people up. I use the large can (8 count) of biscuits in the 10" saute. You could always have your host add a salad to complete the meal.

How about the new Mexican Lasagna Recipe?? Ann typed it up and posted it for us somewhere in the recent threads. It is made in the Deep Covered Baker and looks like it feeds alot!

what about the 30 minute chicken? I heard you can add stove top stuffing to the left over juices and then you have a side. I think you just mix it in, then let it sit with the lid on for 5 min or so. during that time you could be carving the chicken.

I'd have the host order pizza for the kids. It's not your job to feed everybody's kids too.

;)

I would be careful to not be the evening's "caterer" instead of consultant!

Yeah, I gasped when you said you're feeding everyone dinner. While I have done a full on meal show before (but only for family and close friends), I would explain to her that you are there to provide a TASTE of our recipes while you show everyone how our tools work.

White chicken chili, it's delicious! Or the chicken tortilla soup from the power cooking recipes. Both, you could have the host have plenty of chips and salsa, maybe gaucamole too to serve with it.

I agree with Becky and Alison (Wadesgirl, did I get your name right? :)), you should not be feeding the kids, you are not a caterer, and you are not providing dinner. That's not what a show is about. You are demonstrating a recipe and providing samples for the guests to try. If the host wants to feed her guests a meal, then she needs to provide it.

Oh, and if you do somthing a bit spicy, maybe the kids won't want it anyway!

AnnieBee said:
White chicken chili, it's delicious! Or the chicken tortilla soup from the power cooking recipes. Both, you could have the host have plenty of chips and salsa, maybe gaucamole too to serve with it.

I agree with Becky and Alison (Wadesgirl, did I get your name right? :)), you should not be feeding the kids, you are not a caterer, and you are not providing dinner. That's not what a show is about. You are demonstrating a recipe and providing samples for the guests to try. If the host wants to feed her guests a meal, then she needs to provide it.

Oh, and if you do somthing a bit spicy, maybe the kids won't want it anyway!

Two L's but yes you did get the name right.

It is a family member...which is why I was ok with it, but I'm seriously considering suggesting we do something simple for the kids like pizza....so I don't have to make a feast!

Related to Need Recipe for a Dinner Show...

What type of recipes can I expect at a dinner show?

At a Pampered Chef dinner show, you can expect a variety of delicious and easy-to-make recipes for appetizers, entrees, side dishes, and desserts. Our recipes feature fresh and wholesome ingredients, and can be customized to fit any dietary restrictions or preferences.

Are the recipes demonstrated at the dinner show available for purchase?

Yes, all of the recipes demonstrated at the dinner show are available for purchase through our catalog or website. You can also purchase any necessary Pampered Chef tools used in the recipes to recreate them at home.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to attend a dinner show?

No prior cooking experience is necessary to attend a dinner show. Our consultants will guide you through each recipe step-by-step and provide helpful tips and tricks along the way. It's a fun and interactive experience for all skill levels!

Can I request specific recipes for the dinner show?

Yes, you can request specific recipes for the dinner show when booking with your Pampered Chef consultant. We will do our best to accommodate your requests and ensure you have a unique and enjoyable experience.

How long does a dinner show typically last?

A dinner show typically lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and recipes being demonstrated. It's a great opportunity to socialize, learn new cooking techniques, and taste delicious food!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
jendill
  • sueleeskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • leftymac