• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick Recipe for Joint Party?!

In summary, there are several easy and delicious appetizer recipes that are perfect for a joint party. These include Loaded Baked Potato Dip, Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip, Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders, Cranberry Brie Bites, Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms, Gluten-Free Caprese Skewers, Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches, Vegetable Pinwheels, Cucumber Feta Rolls, and Asian Meatballs. These recipes can cater to dietary restrictions and be made ahead of time, and there are also budget-friendly and unique options to impress guests.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I'm doing a joint party with a friend of mine who's introducing her new business with At Home America! I want to come up with a quick demo...but I need something that will feed quite a few people..We're looking at 20-25 people at least!! Any suggestions??

When I read the title of your thread, my mind went in a totally different direction than having a party w/ another consultant!:D I was going to suggest brownies maybe????:D :D :D

One recipe that I just did that I'd forgotten about, but is always a crowd pleaser is the Apple Berry Salsa w/ Cinnamon Tortilla chips

ChefBeckyD said:
When I read the title of your thread, my mind went in a totally different direction than having a party w/ another consultant!:D I was going to suggest brownies maybe????:D :D :D

Glad to see I wasn't the only juvenile deliquent lurking around here. Thanks for the laugh.:p

<giggle> I thought that, too.Hmmm.... brownie bites would be good, and they're easy.

As a child of the 70's, my brain immediately went there.The Apple Berry Salsa is definitely a crowd-pleaser. You may be able to find cinnamon chips at a local store. Sam's Club carries big bags of them. It's a lot faster and easier than making your own if you're feeding a large crowd.

Clubhouse chicken squaresI love this recipe.

But if you are looking for a dessert, I would think tuxedo brownies made in the large bar pan would be great.

Debbie :D

1. "Do you have any easy appetizer recipes that can feed a large crowd?"

Yes, we have several delicious and quick appetizer recipes that are perfect for a joint party. Our Loaded Baked Potato Dip and Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip are always a hit and can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a large group.

2. "I need a recipe that can be made ahead of time. Any suggestions?"

Absolutely! Our Slow Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders and Cranberry Brie Bites can both be prepared ahead of time and then just heated up before the party. They are both delicious and convenient options for a joint party.

3. "I have guests with dietary restrictions. Are there any recipes that cater to specific diets?"

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Our Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms and Gluten-Free Caprese Skewers are both great options for vegetarian and gluten-free guests.

4. "I'm on a tight budget. Can you suggest any budget-friendly recipes for a joint party?"

Definitely! Our Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches and Vegetable Pinwheels are both budget-friendly and delicious options for a joint party. They use affordable ingredients and can easily be made in bulk.

5. "I want to impress my guests with a unique dish. What do you recommend?"

We have plenty of unique recipes that are sure to impress your guests. Our Cucumber Feta Rolls and Asian Meatballs are both unexpected and delicious options for a joint party. They are easy to make and are sure to be a crowd-pleaser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rachelackerman1
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • melissaboyd