• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick Pampered Chef Recipe That Makes a Large Portion

In summary, a show host is expecting 25 guests, but has a potential 25-50 additional that have not yet responded. They need something that can be made quickly and in large enough quantities that they don't spend the whole show demoing the recipe. The host suggested the Creamy One-Pot Pasta, the Side-By-Side Calzones, or the Asian Pork and Noodle as potential recipes.
NavyPC
I have a show coming up this weekend and every time I talk to my host the guest list has increased. As of today she is expecting 25 guests at her show (these are confirmed guests who have RSVP'd) and has a potential 25-50 additional that have not yet responded. I need something that can be made quickly and that can be made in large enough quanities that I don't spend the whole show doing the demo. Any ideas?

Anything in the Lg. Bar Pan. You can just cut "sample" sizes for everyone and only have to do one recipe. You're not the 'caterer', so don't feel like you have to feed everyone a meal. The host will provide other food, you just provide the demo.

how about the creamy one-pot pasta? you can get the pasta boiling and engage the guests in prepping the veggies and then putting the dish together. i made this for a crowd of almost 20 and there were some leftovers. everyone loved participating and loooooved the dish

how about the side by side calzones? I did them for a show of 27 we did make 2 sets but you do not need to this was b/c it was for my friends. the rec is on cc in the fall 2005 seas best.

Pasta salad is pretty cheap and feeds a croud...One thing I do is a basic pasta salad/Spice demonstration:
1 lb pasta
1 thin sliced onion
1thin sliced celery
1 shredded carrot...
a little of the garlic oil and fresh pepper/salt.

I make that three times before the show and at the show pour the salad in three of the large serving bowls/platters. I use the vinegarette mixer(with the recipe on the sides) and make the salads into three totally different salads just by changing the dressing! It is really awesome to also add a chopped chicken breast over the top seasoned with a complementary rub... Like a Greek salad with Greek chicken
Asian salad, with Asian Seasoned chicken...
I also add Feta with the Greek and so forth. I am happy to share the nitty gritty recipes if you want them.
You get the idea. This one I did for a show and it would easily feed 30-50 reasonable portions, plus really show off the spices and tools we have! Good luck!

Creamy One Pot Pasta serves alot. Also, chocolate chip sensation is good because you can cut the bars into the size you need to feed the crowd.

Just like someone else said, you aren't there to feed them, just to sample the recipe. If the host wants to provide other food, that is up to her.

Thanks guys. my hubby recommended the Asian Pork and Noodle since I did it last weekend for a grp of 15 and there were left overs.

I try not to do the same recipe show after show (cause i tend to stop talking about the steps and the tools used if I get too used to doing it) but the ideas were great. I think I am going to make the Brownies since I have a few bags of Rolos sitting in my freezer.

Hi there! I completely understand your situation and I'm happy to help. One quick and easy recipe that can be made in large quantities is our Southwest Chicken and Black Bean Casserole. It only takes 10 minutes to prep and 25 minutes to bake, so it's perfect for a busy show. Plus, it serves 12-15 people, so you can easily double or triple the recipe to accommodate your larger guest list. You can find the full recipe on our website or in our "Weeknight Cooking" cookbook. I hope this helps and good luck with your show!

Related to Need Quick Pampered Chef Recipe That Makes a Large Portion

1. How can I make a quick Pampered Chef recipe that will feed a large group?

One option is to make a delicious and easy slow cooker meal, such as the Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a large crowd.

2. What are some Pampered Chef recipes that are perfect for potlucks or parties?

The Pampered Chef Deep Dish Baker is perfect for making dishes like the Deep Dish Pizza or the Deep Dish Brownie Sundae. These recipes are simple and can feed a large group of people.

3. Can I make a Pampered Chef recipe that serves a large portion in a short amount of time?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is designed to make fast and delicious meals. The Quick Cooker Chicken Alfredo is a great option for a quick and filling meal that can serve a large group.

4. What are some Pampered Chef recipes that can be made in advance for a large gathering?

The Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender is perfect for making recipes like the Creamy Broccoli Cheddar Soup which can be made in advance and reheated for a large group. The Deluxe Cooking Blender also has a large capacity, making it easy to make a large portion of soup.

5. Are there any vegetarian Pampered Chef recipes that can serve a large group?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Vegetarian Enchilada Casserole is a delicious and hearty dish that can serve a large crowd. It can also be customized with different vegetables and toppings to suit different dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • cookn' katie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kristamk