• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quickly: Non Food Trifle Bowl Ideas for a Wedding Shower

In summary, some non-food trifle bowl ideas for a wedding shower include using it as a centerpiece with candles or flowers, as a decorative container for favors, or for a tea or coffee-themed display. The size of the bowl should be chosen based on the number of guests and desired use. Trifle bowls can also be personalized for a special touch and are durable enough for outdoor events with proper handling.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I am posting this for someone...

karenschulte said:
I will admit, I'm not too computer literate. I will look into it. But for now, I just want some non food trifle bowl ideas for a wedding shower. Could someone post that as a new thread? The shower is tomorrow!

Put the stand inside the bowl. Place "pearls," wedding favors, and/or the like around the stand. Place a white pillar candle on the stand. (You could also use a pillar candle in one of the wedding colors.)

Depending on the type of shower it is, fill it with lingerie or sensual bath items.

Different colored layers of flower petals! You can get fake rose petals at a craft store that look almost real. Get them matching the bride's colors, then layer it with white tulle.

I ws going to suggest most of the above. Sounds like you got great advice already!!

Where's the honeymoon? You could 'theme' it with shells, leis, etc. if it is a tropical or Hawaiian trip.

Love candlesI love candles floating in a nice big trifle bowl filled with water and some colorful confetti. I have used hurricanes before or glass vases but this would definitely work with our trifle on the pedestal. You could also get some pretty rose candles that float, and scented or not. Add a mirror to the bottom, some nice lace, dangle some nice beads, etc.....

I am attaching a word document with some ideas!!

Debbie :D

Attachments

• candles.doc
    79 KB · Views: 400
Wow, those candle pics are really beautiful. Great idea's girls!!!
Tina

Anne - what did you end up doing?

Related to Need Quickly: Non Food Trifle Bowl Ideas for a Wedding Shower

What are some non-food trifle bowl ideas for a wedding shower?

Some non-food trifle bowl ideas for a wedding shower include using the trifle bowl as a centerpiece and filling it with small candles or flowers, using it as a decorative container for wedding favors, filling it with potpourri or bath bombs for a spa-themed shower, or using it as a display for different types of teas or coffee beans for a tea or coffee-themed shower.

Can the trifle bowl be used for anything other than food?

Yes, the trifle bowl can be used for a variety of non-food items such as bath products, candles, or decorative items. Its versatile shape and size make it a great option for many different types of displays and decorations.

What size trifle bowl is best for a wedding shower?

The size of the trifle bowl will depend on the number of guests and the type of display or use. For a small gathering, a 9-inch trifle bowl would be suitable, but for larger parties, a 12-inch bowl may be more appropriate. It's always a good idea to have a slightly larger bowl to accommodate more items if needed.

Can I personalize the trifle bowl for the wedding shower?

Yes, you can absolutely personalize the trifle bowl for the wedding shower. You can add a monogram, the couple's names or wedding date, or even a special message. This can be done with vinyl decals, etching, or even painting. Personalizing the trifle bowl adds a special touch to the event and makes it a memorable keepsake for the couple.

Are trifle bowls durable enough for outdoor events?

Yes, trifle bowls are made of durable materials such as glass or acrylic and are suitable for outdoor events. However, it's important to handle them with care and avoid extreme temperatures or dropping them. It's also a good idea to keep them out of direct sunlight to prevent any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Mindyloohoo