• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake Recipe

In summary, the conversation was about someone looking for a quick pumpkin spice cake recipe from the All the Best book. Samantha provided the recipe, including ingredients and instructions, and offered to send it via email. The conversation also mentioned other cake recipes and the option to top the cake with whipped cream or powdered sugar.
pamperingsami
Hey there all you Pampered Princesses. I know I'm goofy today. Anyway, I need the quick pumpkin spice cake recipe. I had it on my computer (online) and lost it. It's in the All the Best book. I'm using it tomorrow night. Please email it to me.

I found a bunch of different 13 minute cake recipes on here and I lost it. If someone could let me know where it's at that would be awesome! Thanks!

Samantha....
[email protected] :eek:

Here you go...and I'll email it to you too.

Quick Pumpkin Spice Cake

Cake

3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 can (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
1 package (18.25 ounces) spice cake mix

Glaze

1 cup powdered sugar
3-4 teaspoons milk
1 orange
12 pecan halves (optional)

1. For cake, brush Stoneware Fluted Pan with vegetable oil using Pastry Brush. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine eggs and pumpkin; whisk until smooth. Add cake mix; whisk until thoroughly blended, about 1 minute. Pour batter into pan, spreading evenly.

2. Microwave cake on HIGH 14 minutes or until Cake Tester inserted near center comes out clean. (Cake will be slightly moist on top near center.) Let stand in microwave 10 minutes. If necessary, loosen cake from sides of pan; invert onto serving plate. Cool at least 30 minutes.

3. For glaze, in Small Batter Bowl, combine powdered sugar and 3-4 teaspoons milk to make a thick glaze. Zest orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer. Spread glaze over top of cake. Arrange pecan halves evenly over top of cake, if desired; sprinkle with orange zest. Let stand until glaze is set before slicing.

Yield: 12 servings

)Hi Samantha,Here is the quick pumpkin spice cake recipe from the All the Best book:Ingredients:- 1 box yellow cake mix- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice- 1/2 cup water- 3 eggs- 1/3 cup vegetable oilInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, water, eggs, and vegetable oil. Mix until well combined.3. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and spread it evenly.4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.5. Let the cake cool before serving. You can top it with whipped cream or a dusting of powdered sugar if desired.I hope this is the recipe you were looking for! Let me know if you need any other recipes from the All the Best book. Happy baking!Best regards,

What ingredients do I need for a quick pumpkin spice cake?

To make a quick pumpkin spice cake, you will need 1 box of yellow cake mix, 1 can of pumpkin puree, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of oil, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice, and 1/2 cup of water.

Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a spice cake mix instead of yellow cake mix for a more intense pumpkin spice flavor. You can also use a gluten-free cake mix if desired.

Can I substitute the pumpkin puree with fresh pumpkin?

Yes, you can use fresh pumpkin puree instead of canned. Simply cook and mash the pumpkin until it is smooth and use the same amount as the canned puree.

How long does it take to bake the pumpkin spice cake?

The cake will take approximately 30-35 minutes to bake in a 9x13 inch pan. You can test for doneness by inserting a toothpick in the center of the cake, if it comes out clean, the cake is ready.

Can I add any toppings or frosting to the pumpkin spice cake?

Yes, you can top the cake with a cream cheese frosting or a dusting of powdered sugar for a delicious finishing touch. You can also add chopped nuts or chocolate chips to the batter for added texture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
Admin Greg