• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Need Pumpkin Maple Cream Trifle Recipe

In summary, to make the pumpkin maple cream trifle, you will need pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, ladyfingers, and crushed gingersnap cookies. You can use canned pumpkin or homemade pumpkin puree. The trifle can be kept in the fridge for up to 3-4 days and can be made ahead of time. You can also substitute the ladyfingers for other types of cookies.
annew
does anyone have this typed up??? I forgot mine @ home today & need to email it to a host.....I was going to scan it in & forgot last night.

tia~
Anne

Here you go! :)

Attachments

• Pumpkin-Maple Cream Trifle.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 261
Thanks a bunch Colleen!!!

YOU ROCK :)

Related to Need Pumpkin Maple Cream Trifle Recipe

1. How do I make the pumpkin maple cream trifle recipe?

To make the pumpkin maple cream trifle, you will need pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cream cheese, heavy cream, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, ladyfingers, and crushed gingersnap cookies. Begin by mixing the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, cream cheese, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined. In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Then, gently fold the whipped cream into the pumpkin mixture. In a trifle dish, layer the ladyfingers and pumpkin cream mixture, alternating until you reach the top. Finish with crushed gingersnap cookies on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.

2. Can I use canned pumpkin for this recipe?

Yes, you can use canned pumpkin for this recipe. Just be sure to use pure pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling. You can also use homemade pumpkin puree if you prefer.

3. How long can I keep the pumpkin maple cream trifle in the fridge?

The pumpkin maple cream trifle can be kept in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Be sure to cover the dish with plastic wrap or an airtight lid to keep it fresh.

4. Can I make this trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this trifle ahead of time. In fact, it is recommended to refrigerate the trifle for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the flavors to meld together. You can also make it the day before and refrigerate overnight.

5. Can I substitute the ladyfingers for another type of cookie?

Yes, you can substitute the ladyfingers for pound cake, angel food cake, or even graham crackers. Just be sure to cut them into small, bite-sized pieces for easy layering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
magentablue
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies