• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Pics of Holiday Mini Catty!

In summary, the holiday mini catalog is a resource for showcasing special holiday products and promotions, including unique gifts and festive kitchen tools. It can be viewed online or requested from a Pampered Chef consultant. The products in the holiday mini catalog are exclusive and only available during the holiday season. A holiday mini catalog party can be hosted with a Pampered Chef consultant, and the catalog is only available for a limited time, usually from October through December.
heat123
Silver Member
Can anyone download the pics from that mini? I couldn't find it on CC to copy and paste from?? I love the gift idea pics and wanted to use them in my newsletter.

Thanks for any help or suggestions!

This was the best I could do. HTH

Attachments

• HolidayGiftIdeas.doc
    781 KB · Views: 355
Thanks Tasha,

How did you do that ??? I could not find it on CC where you can scroll down through it, like you can the regular CN to copy and paste from!??

I got the first pictures by going to my PWS, clicking on the holiday catalog, finding the right page, doing ALT-PrtSC, opening a word doc, and pasting in the picture (CTRL-V).

I just had another thought so I went to the main Pampered Chef site and I have better options here for the pecans.

Attachments

• PepperedGlazedPecans.doc
    89.5 KB · Views: 233

Hi there! I am a fellow consultant and I have downloaded the pics from the mini for my own use. You can find them by going to the "Resources" tab on your Consultant's Corner and selecting "Mini Catalogs" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can download the mini catalog and all of the images included. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any trouble finding them. Happy cooking!

Related to Need Pics of Holiday Mini Catty!

What is the purpose of the holiday mini catalog?

The holiday mini catalog showcases our special holiday products and promotions for the season. It's a great resource for finding unique gifts and festive kitchen tools to make your holiday cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

How can I get a copy of the holiday mini catalog?

You can view the holiday mini catalog online or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find our current catalog on our website or through our mobile app.

Are the products in the holiday mini catalog different from the regular catalog?

Yes, the holiday mini catalog features exclusive products and bundles that are only available during the holiday season. These items are perfect for holiday baking, cooking, and entertaining.

Can I host a holiday mini catalog party?

Yes, you can host a holiday mini catalog party with your Pampered Chef consultant. You and your guests can try out our holiday products and recipes, and you can earn free and discounted products as the host.

When does the holiday mini catalog expire?

The holiday mini catalog is only available for a limited time, usually from October through December. Make sure to place your orders before the expiration date to ensure delivery before the holidays.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • chef4u2