• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Photo of Hwc Cups and Squares!!

In summary, Hwc cups and squares are multi-functional kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that come in a set of 8 pieces, including 4 measuring cups and 4 square containers. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients.
mirandalea
I'm trying to make a flier that has the next three month's Host Specials on it, and I need a photo of the HWC Cups and Sqares for it. I'm using Photoshop, so a jpeg would be best. TIA!!

Photo of productsGo to update your personal Web site and click on images, you then can right click on any of them to save them as a jpeg file.

HTH,

Lisa

Thanks so much!

FlyerI think I've got something you could use, but it won't let me load it, it gives me an error.

Lisa

1. What are Hwc cups and squares?

Hwc cups and squares are multi-functional kitchen tools from Pampered Chef that are designed to help you measure, mix, and store ingredients easily and efficiently.

2. How many cups and squares are included in the set?

Each set of Hwc cups and squares comes with a total of 8 pieces, including 4 measuring cups (1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup) and 4 square containers (1/4 cup, 1/3 cup, 1/2 cup, and 1 cup).

3. Are the Hwc cups and squares microwave safe?

Yes, the Hwc cups and squares are microwave safe, making them perfect for melting butter, heating up sauces, or reheating leftovers.

4. Can I use these for both wet and dry ingredients?

Absolutely! The Hwc cups and squares are designed to be used for both wet and dry ingredients, making them versatile and convenient for all your cooking and baking needs.

5. Are the Hwc cups and squares dishwasher safe?

Yes, these kitchen tools are dishwasher safe for easy and quick clean up. No more hand washing or scrubbing needed!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooklove
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stoney5
  • dawnsclassycupboard