• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New Customers? 6 Months Selling Pampered Chef: Tips & Ideas

The Show Pen is a regular pen with a PC logo on it. The Catalog Pencil is the same pencil, but it has a PC logo on the eraser side.There are also a few other totes and things in this category, but those are the main ones.The Consultant Accessories area on the form is where the totes and things are. The Consultant Tote is the one that comes with the kit. The Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag is the one with a clear pocket on the front for a catalog. The Show Pen is a regular pen with a PC logo on it. The Catalog Pencil is the same pencil, but it has a PC logo on the eraser side.I have
Boomerjojo
I have been selling Pampered Chef now for about 6 months. I have already went through everyone I know to book parties and now I have no one left. Any ideas to get new customers?

Go to your mall, while doing your shopping, and ask the cashiers "Are you allowed to have magazines in your break room?" and the go to it from there.

Make sure you mention it in your holiday letter to everyone on your card list.

Call all of your past customers, check in with them about their products and ask if they are enjoying them. Let them know you can take orders for holiday gifts anytime before 12/15 to get them in time for Christmas (before the shipping rates increase for expedited shipping). Offer to send them the mini holiday catalogs that are on the supply order because they have great gift-giving and entertaining ideas. Or direct them to your website to look at it if you have one. AND ask them if they'd like to host their own Express Show before the holidays or a fun, relaxing show after the stress of the holidays is over. Customer Care Calls can go a LONG way and if nothing else, they keep your name in their mind because you've cared enough to follow up with them and their products. Good luck!:)

I like the bag you can get from Merril that has a pocket for the catalog on the front and has the PC logo embroidered on in it, just carry it around with you, and it can speak for you too!

salthechef said:
I like the bag you can get from Merril that has a pocket for the catalog on the front and has the PC logo embroidered on in it, just carry it around with you, and it can speak for you too!
That bag is on supply order, not from Merrill.

The bag is on the supply order form? Is there somewhere that I can view these products before I buy? I also seen that they have Show Door Prizes and Show Accessories (there is no price listed and I would also like to know what exactly comes in these packages). Anyone know where I can get this information from?

There are no pics. In the door prize category: these are just products packaged in multiples. Same as pictured in the catalog.Most of the show accessories are also just catalog items, with the exception of the food handling gloves (latex gloves) and product bags, which are the same bags that HO packs in show shipments.The Consultant Accessories area on the form is where the totes and things are. The Consultant Tote is the one that comes with the kit. The Catalog Shoulder Tote Bag is the one with a clear pocket on the front for a catalog.

What are some tips for finding new customers?

1. Utilize social media platforms: Share your Pampered Chef business on social media to reach a larger audience and attract potential customers.2. Host a cooking class or party: Invite friends, family, and acquaintances to a fun cooking class or party where you can showcase Pampered Chef products and gain new customers.3. Attend local events and fairs: Set up a booth at local events and fairs to introduce your business to new people and showcase your products.4. Offer incentives: Offer special discounts or rewards to customers who refer their friends and family to your business.5. Collaborate with other businesses: Partner with other businesses, such as a local bakery or cooking supply store, to cross-promote each other's products and services.

How can I keep my current customers coming back?

1. Provide excellent customer service: Make sure your customers feel valued and taken care of by providing prompt and helpful service.2. Offer exclusive deals: Reward your loyal customers with exclusive deals and discounts to encourage them to continue shopping with you.3. Send out regular newsletters: Keep your customers informed about new products, promotions, and events through regular newsletters.4. Host customer appreciation events: Show your appreciation for your customers by hosting special events just for them, such as a customer appreciation dinner or cooking demonstration.5. Personalize their experience: Get to know your customers and their preferences so you can tailor their shopping experience and make them feel special.

How can I stand out from other Pampered Chef consultants?

1. Focus on your unique selling points: Highlight what sets your business apart from others, whether it's your exceptional customer service, product knowledge, or hosting skills.2. Create a strong brand: Develop a strong and consistent brand for your business to make it more memorable and recognizable.3. Offer exceptional products: Strive to offer high-quality and unique products that can't be found elsewhere.4. Provide valuable content: Share helpful tips, recipes, and product reviews on your website or social media to establish yourself as an expert in your field.5. Engage with your audience: Take the time to engage with your audience and build relationships with them through social media, events, and other platforms.

How can I make the most out of my 6 months selling Pampered Chef?

1. Set realistic goals: Set achievable goals for your business and create a plan to reach them within the 6-month timeframe.2. Utilize the tools and resources provided: Take advantage of the training, marketing materials, and support offered by Pampered Chef to help you succeed.3. Stay organized: Keep track of your sales, expenses, and customer information to help you make informed business decisions.4. Network: Attend local events and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants to learn from their experiences and gain new insights.5. Be persistent: Building a successful business takes time and effort, so stay persistent and don't get discouraged if you face challenges along the way.

What are some creative ideas for reaching new customers?

1. Collaborate with local businesses: Partner with other local businesses, such as a spa or yoga studio, to reach new audiences and offer special promotions to their customers.2. Host themed parties: Plan themed parties, such as a holiday baking party or a girls' night in, to attract new customers and offer a unique experience.3. Utilize referral programs: Offer incentives to current customers who refer their friends and family to your business.4. Attend community events: Attend community events, such as farmers' markets or festivals, to reach a wider audience and showcase your products.5. Offer virtual events: Host virtual cooking classes or parties to reach customers who may not be able to attend in-person events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
  • Christine Hughes