• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Mexican Theme Invite- Please

In summary, the Mexican theme invite is perfect for any type of party or gathering, including birthdays, Cinco de Mayo celebrations, and even casual dinner parties. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help create a delicious Mexican-inspired menu, such as the Mix 'N Chop, Fiesta Seasoning Mix, and Guacamole Maker. The invitations can also be customized with a personal message. Discounts are available for bulk orders and the website offers tips and suggestions for hosting a successful Mexican-themed party. Customers can also reach out to the customer service team for personalized suggestions.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
PLEASE I need a flyer- for a themed mexican invite.

please share if you have one-

thanks
nancy

Here you go, it's not super fancy, but it's worked for me!

Attachments

• Paula's invite Mexican.doc
    147 KB · Views: 365
This is one I've used...

Attachments

• Invitation.doc
    94 KB · Views: 540
Hi Nancy,I would be happy to help you with a Mexican themed invite flyer! I have a great design that features vibrant colors and fun graphics to give your guests a taste of the fiesta they can expect at your event.To get started, I would need to know the date, time, and location of your event. This will help me customize the flyer to fit your specific details. Also, if you have any specific wording or information you would like to include, please let me know.I am confident that we can create an eye-catching invitation that will get your guests excited about your Mexican themed event. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

What type of event is the Mexican theme invite for?

The Mexican theme invite is perfect for any type of party or gathering, including birthdays, Cinco de Mayo celebrations, and even casual dinner parties.

What products from Pampered Chef can be used to create a Mexican-themed menu?

We have a variety of products that can help you create a delicious Mexican-inspired menu, such as our Mix 'N Chop, Fiesta Seasoning Mix, and Guacamole Maker.

Can I customize the Mexican theme invite with my own personal message?

Yes, our invitations can be customized with your own personal message and details. Simply choose the "personalize" option when ordering.

Are there any discounts available for larger orders of the Mexican theme invite?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Do you offer any tips or suggestions for hosting a Mexican-themed party?

Absolutely! Our website has a variety of recipes and ideas for hosting a successful Mexican-themed party. You can also reach out to our customer service team for personalized suggestions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jenniferp417
  • kimcooks4u
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies