• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Invite for a Mexican Fiesta Show. I Have Done the Search Thing

In summary, to get an invite for a Mexican Fiesta Show, you can either reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or host a show yourself. Anyone can attend a Mexican Fiesta Show and you can invite friends, family, and coworkers. The show will feature products perfect for making Mexican dishes, such as the Quick Cooker and seasoning blends. There is no cost to attend a Mexican Fiesta Show and if you can't make it, you can always shop online or schedule a separate show with your consultant.
schel
Need a invite for a Mexican Fiesta Show. I have done the search thing and can not find anything.
Please help if you have anything.
Thanks!
Schel

Go to "Files" and do a search for "Mexican" - I saw several there! :) Enjoy!

When you're looking for a particular file, the files section is better than the search section. It took me the LONGEST time to figure that out!

Beautiful Daulings!
Thank you!!!
Schel

Glad to help! :)

1. How do I get an invite for a Mexican Fiesta Show?

To get an invite for a Mexican Fiesta Show, you can either reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant or host a show yourself. Hosting a show is a great way to earn free and discounted products, and your consultant can help you plan a fun and festive Mexican Fiesta theme.

2. Can anyone attend a Mexican Fiesta Show?

Yes, anyone can attend a Mexican Fiesta Show! You can invite your friends, family, coworkers, and anyone else who loves delicious Mexican-inspired dishes and learning about Pampered Chef products.

3. What kinds of products will be featured at the Mexican Fiesta Show?

At the Mexican Fiesta Show, you can expect to see a variety of products that are perfect for making Mexican dishes. This may include items like our Quick Cooker, Mix 'N Chop, and Manual Food Processor, as well as our Mexican-inspired seasoning blends and sauces.

4. Is there a cost to attend a Mexican Fiesta Show?

No, there is no cost to attend a Mexican Fiesta Show. Our shows are fun, educational, and free for guests to attend. Plus, you may even have the chance to win some products or discounts by participating in games and activities!

5. What if I can't make it to the scheduled Mexican Fiesta Show?

If you are unable to attend the scheduled Mexican Fiesta Show, you can always shop online through your consultant's personal website or reach out to them to schedule a separate show. They can help you find a date and time that works for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • silly@hrt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe
Replies