• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Info on Lasagna Pan - $25 & Had Handles

In summary, the lasagna pan measures 9x13 inches and has a capacity of 14 cups. It is made with a non-stick coating for easy release and clean-up. The handles are made of sturdy, heat-resistant silicone for a comfortable grip and easy transport. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and can also be used on the stovetop. The pan is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
jenniferp417
Some of my coworkers were telling me about a lasagna pan we used to sell... I'm looking for more info, and if anyone happens to have one...

I guess it was similar to a 9x13 pan, but much depper and had handles.

They said they remember it being around $25...

Thanks!

I know this probably doesnt help but I use my rectangle baker for lasagna all the time

I use my 9 x 13 baker every time! It works wonderful! I finally bought a second one because my original was so "seasoned" from lasagna that I'd hate to take it somewhere with a nice cake! ;)

Maybe the roasting pan?

I suggested the 9x13 too - but she said that pan, whatever it was, was nice because the lasagna wouldn't bubble over...

The roasting pan is TOO big she said.

Thanks though!

Maybe it was the stoneware rectangle baker/lid - it was really deep - enough for a really good lasagna.

It might have been the lid that went on the 9x13 baker...I used it once for lasagna but it was too deep for me...my recipe fits PERFECTLY in our 9x13 without going over so I use that and rarely use the "lid"

The 9x13 has always been our lasagne pan here.

Have her try the rectangle baker and if she doesn't like it exchange it. If she gets it now it is 20% OFF.

Related to Need Info on Lasagna Pan - $25 & Had Handles

1. How big is the lasagna pan and how much does it hold?

The lasagna pan measures 9x13 inches and has a capacity of 14 cups.

2. Is the pan non-stick?

Yes, the lasagna pan is made with a non-stick coating for easy release and clean-up.

3. What are the handles made of?

The handles are made of sturdy, heat-resistant silicone for a comfortable grip and easy transport.

4. Can this pan be used in the oven and on the stovetop?

Yes, the lasagna pan is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F and can also be used on the stovetop.

5. Is this pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lasagna pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • kam