• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Container in Basket With a Lid?

In summary, the Container in Basket With a Lid is a versatile food storage container that is designed to keep food fresh and organized. It has a capacity of 5 cups and measures 9" x 7" x 3", making it the perfect size for small to medium-sized gatherings. It is microwave and freezer-safe, and can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand. With its multiple uses and easy maintenance, the Container in Basket With a Lid is a must-have for any kitchen.
ChefForrester
I'm a fairly new consultant (5 months) and I did a booth at a seafood festival this weekend. I had an insistent gentleman come by and tell me that PC used to sell a container in a basket that had a lid - something you would transport potluck food in? He was looking for one for his daughter-in-law and I had never heard of it. I told him I would check with some more experienced people and find out if it was a PC product and if, assuming so, anyone anywhere had one. I've got another customer who is looking for an old style pizza stone without the handles. Anyone out there who knows about the basket, even if you don't have one, tell me what it's called so I can search intelligently for it - THANKS.

Hmmm. That's not ringing any bells with me. Maybe Longaberger?

The medium round stone is on the outlet (no handles) for $15.00. I'm sure the large one will be eventually (unless we already missed it).

I'm wondering if he meant the Deep Dish Baker, the Deep Dish Baker Lid, and a one of the Woven pieces (did any fit the DDB?). The DDB Lid is in the outlet, as are the racks for both the Large and Medium Stones (though, only the Medium Round Stone is available). Someone here may have the woven tray to go with the DDB.

1. What is the purpose of the Container in Basket With a Lid?

The Container in Basket With a Lid is designed to keep food fresh and organized. It is perfect for storing leftovers, meal prepping, and transporting food for picnics or potlucks.

2. How big is the Container in Basket With a Lid?

The Container in Basket With a Lid has a capacity of 5 cups and measures 9" x 7" x 3". It is the perfect size for storing and transporting food for small to medium-sized gatherings.

3. Is the Container in Basket With a Lid microwave-safe?

Yes, the Container in Basket With a Lid is microwave-safe. Simply remove the lid before heating up your food.

4. Can the Container in Basket With a Lid be used in the freezer?

Yes, the Container in Basket With a Lid is freezer-safe. You can use it to store and freeze soups, stews, and other meals for later use.

5. How do I clean the Container in Basket With a Lid?

The Container in Basket With a Lid is dishwasher-safe, making cleaning a breeze. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing it away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamela
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
pampered1224