• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Team Excitement Level!

In summary, to boost team excitement level, it is important to encourage open communication, recognize and appreciate team members, set clear goals and expectations, plan team building activities, and offer professional development opportunities. These actions can foster a sense of camaraderie, motivation, and excitement within the team.
woodysir
NEED HELP! My team has no excitement about earning this June FREE new products Promotion. Any ideas out there? I know they will all kick themselves in the butt once they find out what they could've have earned !! This is the first time this has ever happened... what's with everyone...??

kitchendivakathy said:
NEED HELP! My team has no excitement about earning this June FREE new products Promotion. Any ideas out there? I know they will all kick themselves in the butt once they find out what they could've have earned !! This is the first time this has ever happened... what's with everyone...??

I hear ya! I think that if they didn't have the shows to begin with the frustration of early summer (lots of voicemails, people with busy excuses) can really put a damper on things.
I think after conference they will start to feel better and get excited, but like we all know. If they didn't have the schedule for June, they will be limping along until Aug/Sept. Get them excited about the submit 2 for June and July.
See you in 2 weeks!
xoxo,
Cheryl

Hey you !!! Thanks for the advice.. Two shows is probably their limit!! Now I have 12,000 to reach !! thought this month would do it.. keep fingers, legs and everything crossed... its my rebuild month thank god !!! are you walking with me girl!!!!

No sweetheart, not this time. I am sure you and your team will do fine. Listen for me cheering for you :)

hmmmmm...this sounds very familiar...:)
I'm with you...trying everything and anything at this point!

Related to Need Help With Team Excitement Level!

What are some ways to boost team excitement level?

1. Encourage open communication: Make sure everyone on the team feels heard and valued. Encourage team members to share their ideas and provide constructive feedback.

2. Recognize and appreciate team members: Show your team members that their hard work and contributions are appreciated. This can be through verbal recognition, team celebrations, or small gestures like handwritten notes.

3. Set clear goals and expectations: When team members have a clear understanding of their goals and expectations, they are more likely to feel motivated and excited about their work.

4. Plan team building activities: Organize fun team building activities, such as a potluck lunch or a team outing, to foster a sense of camaraderie and boost team morale.

5. Offer professional development opportunities: Provide opportunities for team members to learn and grow, whether it's through training sessions, workshops, or conferences. This can help keep them motivated and excited about their work.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tiffypcc
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • mrsbettyboop0000
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • jcsmilez