• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Kick in the Butt, Please...

G
Gagescorpages
I promoted to Director May 1st. :D
Thrilled!
But now I am overwhelmed.
I have 5 active, but one who is SERIOUSLY teetering on inactive.
I have a show tonight and tomorrow night.
I need words, ladies.
I know, I know...keep doing what I'm doing but I feel like I lost my groove or something.
3 cancellations in May didn't help.
These are my last 2 shows for June. I am going to try to book the end of June and of course, I need to focus on recruiting.
Sorry for the drama...Did I mention i am PMS'ing and also babysitting my friends 2 yr old right now?
I need advice, a hug, a kick in the butt, something- anything.:(

{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

You can do this!! You will do this!! Have you done your 3 contacts today yet? Of course wait until it's quiet and then do it!

{{{HUGS}}} from here as well.

Only advice I can give is to stay focused on how much you love the business. Let that show.

I agree with both Leggy and Kristi! Don't forget to have fun! Other people will want in on the fun you are having!! Don't give up!! And don't worry, I can certainly be a drama mama, too... I think we all have our moments! :)

Susan:

Focus on the positive accomplishments - you've promoted to director and that's a great achievement!! Stay focused and enthusiastic about your business and soon you'll be walking across the stage at conference. It will pump you up like you won't believe!!

{{{HUGS}}}
Mary

BTW, I'll be looking for you walking the stage in Wave 3 so I can scream REALLY loud!! CONGRATS on your promotion!

(((((((((((Susan))))))))))))
Just keep working the 3-2-1 and you'll keep on growing!

You guys are the best. Guess I just needed a little boost!
THANK YOU!! :)

SusanBP0129 said:
You guys are the best. Guess I just needed a little boost!
THANK YOU!! :)

That's what we're here for.

Also, as a new director, you have a three month grace period (if you fall below the required qualifications of active qualified recruits, team and personal sales) AND then another three month grace period as a full flegged director so that is actually 6 months to recruit more and get team going so you can retain your directorship.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

:chef::chef::chef::chef::chef::chef:

UPDATE:
My show last night went very well. 15 guests, 12 buying guests.
$600 in sales, 3 bookings and 1 recruit lead!
:D

Hooray! All better :)

SusanBP0129 said:
UPDATE:

AWESOME SUE!! Congrats!!

SusanBP0129 said:
UPDATE:

There you go!!!! :)

Related to Need a Kick in the Butt, Please...

1. How can I manage my overwhelming workload as a new Director?

As a new Director, it's understandable to feel overwhelmed. To manage your workload, prioritize tasks and delegate responsibilities to your team. Remember to also take breaks and don't be afraid to ask for help when needed.

2. What can I do about my inactive team member?

Have a conversation with your team member to understand their reasons for being inactive. Offer support and guidance to help them become more active. If necessary, consider setting clear expectations and consequences for inactivity.

3. How can I stay motivated and keep my momentum going?

Remind yourself of your goals and why you became a Director. Celebrate your successes and don't dwell on setbacks. Keep pushing yourself to reach your full potential and remember to take care of yourself.

4. How can I handle cancellations and low sales?

Cancellations and low sales are a part of any business. Instead of dwelling on them, focus on the positive and actively work to improve your sales and bookings. Consider reaching out to potential customers and offering incentives to book with you.

5. How can I balance my work and personal life during this busy time?

It's important to set boundaries and prioritize your time effectively. Schedule time for work, family, and self-care. Don't be afraid to say no to certain tasks or events if it will help you maintain a healthy work-life balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • Carrie Potashnick
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanBP0129