• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Please Give Me a Kick in the Butt?

In summary, Sue had a rough day, but she is making progress and will hopefully reach her goal of making 5 calls today.
SusanBP0129
I have NO MOTIVATION this week.
My goal is Director for Conference.
I have 4 signed.
My 4th will qualify by April 14th.
My 5th is signing next week and her kick off show is the 11th.
This is great - and I am happy - but I need to get on that phone!
I have 5 shows for April and I want 8.
i also want to book the he11 out of May since HWC is near and dear to me.
(Lost my mom to breast cancer 9 years ago)
Anyway - this is getting long - but would someone just give me a push - no - A SHOVE to get on the phone and make at least 5 calls today?
My aunt died :( so I will be at a wake and funeral tomorrow and Friday so I need to do it TODAY!!

Here you go Sue - PICK UP THAT PHONE!!!!
Kickbutt.jpg

Awesome!! LOL
I just made one call. *phew*

Well, quit reading Chef Success and go make another!You are not allowed back on here until you can tell me you've made 10 more calls and talked to at least 4 people!

Okay....I like that. Excellent. Just the kick I need.
I will be back when my mission is complete!!
:D

Boy - I know who to go to when I need a kick in the butt -

Hey Janet - I have some teenagers I can send your way!! LOL

I made 3 calls today - all machines so they don't count right?

I have a meeting tonight with Linda Bowles - that should get me rolling!

OK Susan - you popped back on this evening - did you get your "homework" done?!?!?!

My inactive recruit called to get help on submitting a show tonight. For awhile I'm back to FD status.

phone call
janetupnorth said:
Well, quit reading Chef Success and go make another!

You are not allowed back on here until you can tell me you've made 10 more calls and talked to at least 4 people!

I don't go on chef success during times I could do PC business. Do what makes you money. You can do it! Those that post 1,000000 aren't truely working their business. You are dedicated! Keep up the great work.

lockhartkitchen said:
I don't go on chef success during times I could do PC business. Do what makes you money. You can do it! Those that post 1,000000 aren't truely working their business. You are dedicated! Keep up the great work.

I post ALOT - and often during business hours. I also work my business. I currently have 4 on my team, and do 8-10 shows a month, with $3500-$4500 (or more!) in sales every month since September. I also have another job at my church, and a very active almost 4 year old.
And I am truly working my business. Meeting all of my goals, and exceeding some.:thumbup:

I go on Chef Success while doing other things...it is often my 30 second break from dealing with a stressful problem at work, or jumping on at night why dinner is cooking. (I pick times where I can't call anyone...) Plus, if you know me, my life is a melting pot of a million things happening at once.I do NOT have Becky's show schedule, but if I did, I'd go insane...too many other irons in the fire. I am at a nice, steady, comfortable pace. :)OK, back to Sue - how did you do yesterday?!?!?!?! Share!!!!
Inquiring minds want to know!...and I'll be praying for you today as you go through a rough day at the funeral. :(

Okay .....
Welll..............I didn't do so great.
I made 6 calls - all answering machines -

BUT - I did meet with my #5 recruit who is signing next week.
She hasn't ordered her kit yet, so I made her up a few host packets, dropped them off to her and told her her "homework" was to book shows and give out those packets THIS WEEK. She was very excited, so hopefully she'll get on it!

I am off to the wake this afternoon. It is 2+ hours from my house.
(Any NY'ers - I'll be out in Port Jeff Long Island)
So.....I'll be staying the night and then DH will meet me out there in the morning for the funeral.
It's very sad. My aunt was a WONDERFUL woman and we'll be missed.
Thanks for everyone's kick in the butt! LOL
Prayers for today and tomorrow are appreciated. :)

SusanBP0129 said:
Okay .....
Welll..............I didn't do so great.
I made 6 calls - all answering machines -

BUT - I did meet with my #5 recruit who is signing next week.
She hasn't ordered her kit yet, so I made her up a few host packets, dropped them off to her and told her her "homework" was to book shows and give out those packets THIS WEEK. She was very excited, so hopefully she'll get on it!

I am off to the wake this afternoon. It is 2+ hours from my house.
(Any NY'ers - I'll be out in Port Jeff Long Island)
So.....I'll be staying the night and then DH will meet me out there in the morning for the funeral.
It's very sad. My aunt was a WONDERFUL woman and we'll be missed.
Thanks for everyone's kick in the butt! LOL
Prayers for today and tomorrow are appreciated. :)

What matters is you made a noble attempt. :) You don't have to meet MY standards - just gave you something to shoot for.

That is great about your #5 recruit...keep chugging and find some more!
...and great getting her to book those shows first!

Those that post 1,000000 aren't truely working their business. .[/QUOTE]

Ouch... did $7300 last month and recruited 3 ... and popped in here whenever I could... the info and encouargement helps my business...
I'm not trying to be meanbut try not to generalize here... especially with something negative...
that one hurt and I'm not usually one to get involved but OUCH!

WOW Diane! Kudos to you - AWESOME month!!!!I think your signature needs to change to:"Loving How God is ABUNDANTLY Blessing me through PC!!!!!"

Done! Thanks for the kick in the butt! :) You've gotten very good at those! :) And that is said with great appreciation for the talent! :)

Diane - that is one INCREDIBLE month!

And I am glad that you pop on here - for encouragement and prayers, and also for all of the silliness. One of the many reasons I love this job is because of the great camaraderie and friendship I've found here at CS.
Besides, I'm a squiggle - so I have all the time in the world for all this silliness!:D :p

quiverfull7 said:
Done! Thanks for the kick in the butt! :) You've gotten very good at those! :) And that is said with great appreciation for the talent! :)

I truly believe God has me more in that role. Could I kick up my business more? Probably...but He (God) keeps me at a steady pace and it works well with my family and I enjoy encouraging others and giving them the boost when they need it. If my kick-in-the-butt to someone boosts them to another level, it blesses more people than me going and making a phone call.

I truly believe God puts us where He wants us for the time and am comfortable to have my niche that I feel peace at right now.

...and thankful that my ED is VERY supportive of my level with PC...would she like to see me be a director, yes, but she doesn't PUSH me there unless I go to her and say "I'm ready, push me."

When I began in July 06 I read through all the materials and LAUGHED out loud at the different levels and the trips/rewards! I tossed the stuff... I truly didn't believe God had ANY of that in store for me. I totally didn't believe He wanted me to recruit and HE had orchestrated this whole thing and I just Praise Him so you will know Janet... when HE pushes YOU, then don't ignore Him... then you can indeed in turn ask your Director to push you. I LOVE my director and our whole cluster and they have all played a vital role in God's plan for PC and me... as have all of you!

janetupnorth said:
I truly believe God has me more in that role. Could I kick up my business more? Probably...but He (God) keeps me at a steady pace and it works well with my family and I enjoy encouraging others and giving them the boost when they need it. If my kick-in-the-butt to someone boosts them to another level, it blesses more people than me going and making a phone call.

I truly believe God puts us where He wants us for the time and am comfortable to have my niche that I feel peace at right now.

...and thankful that my ED is VERY supportive of my level with PC...would she like to see me be a director, yes, but she doesn't PUSH me there unless I go to her and say "I'm ready, push me."

...and when you are ready, and you know that it's also God's timing - you WILL be a director!:thumbup: And then, I'll kick your butt for you too! (just to return the favor.)

Sue... may apologies... we have TOTALLY hijacked your thread... sorry! It was done in the "kicking" vein of thinking! :)

quiverfull7 said:
Sue... may apologies... we have TOTALLY hijacked your thread... sorry! It was done in the "kicking" vein of thinking! :)

It was inevitable on here! ;)

She'll be fine ;) ...she is out today and tomorrow anyway at her Aunt's funeral. ...just keep her in mind as you read this thread and pray for peace and strength for her today and tomorrow and safety traveling.

janetupnorth said:
It was inevitable on here! ;)

She'll be fine ;) ...she is out today and tomorrow anyway at her Aunt's funeral. ...just keep her in mind as you read this thread and pray for peace and strength for her today and tomorrow and safety traveling.

Yeah, this is just our way of keeping her thread going, so that when she gets back, it's still at the top of the page!;)

Praying for her today and tomorrow too.

posting
quiverfull7 said:
Those that post 1,000000 aren't truely working their business. .

Ouch... did $7300 last month and recruited 3 ... and popped in here whenever I could... the info and encouargement helps my business...
I'm not trying to be meanbut try not to generalize here... especially with something negative...
that one hurt and I'm not usually one to get involved but OUCH![/QUOTE]

My statement was meant to encourage not be be scolded. She ASKED for a kick. Many here have said, that if they spent as much time on the phone with their clients as they did on CS they would see their business soar. There are some on CS that post more than they work their business. It's a fact. It came right from their mouth. They wished they had earned spring products, they wished they had more than 2 shows in a month. This site is a great resource for support, flyers "so you don't have to recreate the wheel". But, it can be addictive and wasteful if more time is spend here than on our business. I was making a suggestion for SOMEONE WHO ASKED for a kick! That was my kicking suggestion, and a suggestion at that.

Okay... fair enough... thanks for clarifying... it's hard to "hear" intent via the internet... I stand humbled and corrected. Thanks for being understanding of my misunderstanding.

No problem Diane. Congrats on your accomplishment. It's true. It's hard to "hear" intent.

quiverfull7 said:

No need to apologize!!
You guys are awesome.
Thanks again :D

1. What does "Can Someone Please Give Me a Kick in the Butt?" mean?

This phrase is often used as a figure of speech to ask for motivation or encouragement to get something done.

2. Who typically asks for a "kick in the butt"?

Anyone who is feeling unmotivated or stuck in a rut may use this phrase to ask for help getting motivated.

3. Is it rude to ask for a "kick in the butt"?

No, it is not necessarily rude. It is a common expression and can be seen as a playful way to ask for motivation.

4. What are some ways to give someone a "kick in the butt"?

Some ways to give someone a "kick in the butt" may include offering words of encouragement, setting goals or deadlines, or providing support and accountability.

5. How can I motivate myself without needing a "kick in the butt" from someone else?

Some tips for self-motivation include setting achievable goals, breaking tasks into smaller, manageable chunks, and rewarding yourself for progress. It can also be helpful to surround yourself with positive and supportive people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Gagescorpages