• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Pork Tenderloin!

name fits. lol You are evil to get me going on these! *sigh* I have the cake in the oven right now for one. Lemon cake with vanilla pudding, mandarin oranges, pineapple, strawberries, toasted coconut.
Skidget
I am doing my first 10 minute pork tenderloin show on Wednesday. Do any of your have any ideas on show format that you use. Or what other dish you make along with it? I havn't done a how in a while and I am just getting back into it. Any suggestions on how to go about doing this particuar show would be helpful and much appreciated! Thanks

When I do the pork tenderloin at the show itself first I thank my host and talk about the host benefits, then I do my introductions, short talk on recruiting; then I get the pork tenderloin ready and into the microwave; while it's cooking I talk about the new products, order forms, thank the host and guests.

If I do the pork tenderloin before the show, I have everyone eat when they come in; then I do the thank you, introductions, recruiting, talk about how I made the recipe, new products, etc. while they're eating.

Many times I make a trifle and bring that pre-made. I do a cheap, easy one, like "death by chocolate". I make brownies, top w/ chocolate pudding, Cool Whip, chopped Heath bars.

Hope that helps!

I don't know if that trifle recipe helped her but it sure helped me! I'm a chocolate fiend. lol Thanks!

I do the pork tenderloin salad. It's behind CC with all the pork info. I do the salad stuff while the pork is cooking.

RebelChef said:
I don't know if that trifle recipe helped her but it sure helped me! I'm a chocolate fiend. lol Thanks!

LOL - glad to be of help. I love that recipe, and it's no-fail!

I forgot to add that I slice the pork tenderloin and serve it on sandwiches with BBQ sauce. Sometimes I make the sauce, sometimes I cheat and buy the cheap sauce but add some of our rub.

Sorry to hijack but I have a question about trifles. Are they better the day they're made or refrigerated overnight? I don't recall ever having made one but they look so good, I think it's going to be my new favorite dessert. Even hubby said the one in the new catalog looks good and he doesn't like strawberry shortcake or things like trifles. :D

Most of them are better made the day before (or the morning of) so all of that good stuff gets melded together. Mmmmm....trifles.

Thanks for the help! I appreciate it!

Diane, that 'evil' in your name fits. lol You are evil to get me going on these! *sigh* I have the cake in the oven right now for one. Lemon cake with vanilla pudding, mandarin oranges, pineapple, strawberries, toasted coconut. I'm in the mood for light and tropical. lol Maybe it'll calm this persistent sweet tooth without so many calories. Yeah right!

The Pork Tenderloin in the DCB was the show I did most last summer. Alot of
people think the DCB is for cold weather comfort type food in the oven. I made the BBQ Pork Tenderloin Salad & it was always a big hit. I served it in the SA large Dots Bowl or the Square Bowl with the woven. If you will be cooking the pork in the host's microwave, make sure it is large enough to accomodate the DCB.

Let us know how it turns out for you.

I make the pork tenderloin at home. I usually make two at once. I try to get 1 pound ones so they don't take too much longer to cook. The first time I tried it at home it took exactly 8 minutes. Last night they weren't at 150 degrees after 8 minutes so I did another 2 minutes. It was plenty of time and maybe 1 minute would have been enough. I made it at a show with the onions on the bottom and the bottom wasn't getting finished. My microwave cooks everything either quickly or in the right amount of time. Other micro's maybe aren't as powerful because it seems to always take longer at shows. Just keep checking the temperature with the easy read thermometer. One host had the idea of cutting the tenderloin into chunks and putting wooden picks (toothpicks) into the pieces. It serves more people if your host just mkes one. They are expensive when you don't find them on sale. Even on sale, here, they are $2.99 this week.

If you look on CC, it gives you ideas of how to serve the pork so your not just serving, well... pork. Garlic bites on the side would be good.

Diane, I've made a trifle we nicknamed Death By Chocolate. It has chocolate cake, cool whip, chocolate pudding, caramel topping, chocolate topping and Heath bites. It's so good, it's bad!

RebelChef said:
Diane, that 'evil' in your name fits. lol You are evil to get me going on these! *sigh* I have the cake in the oven right now for one. Lemon cake with vanilla pudding, mandarin oranges, pineapple, strawberries, toasted coconut. I'm in the mood for light and tropical. lol Maybe it'll calm this persistent sweet tooth without so many calories. Yeah right!

I just read somewhere that if you take a whiff of vanilla extract it's supposed to trick your brain into satisfying your sweet tooth. I dunno, I'd think I'd rather have the trifle.

Your trifle sounds too healthy for me. I need the chocolate, caramel, anything ooey-gooey. Wadesgirl, I'm going to have to try the chocolate sauce and caramel. Mmmmm!

P.S. I'm just a little evil:D .

dianevill said:
I just read somewhere that if you take a whiff of vanilla extract it's supposed to trick your brain into satisfying your sweet tooth. I dunno, I'd think I'd rather have the trifle.

Your trifle sounds too healthy for me. I need the chocolate, caramel, anything ooey-gooey. Wadesgirl, I'm going to have to try the chocolate sauce and caramel. Mmmmm!

P.S. I'm just a little evil:D .

My mom used to make cake like that only it also had evaporated milk poured into the cake. She called it Heath Bar Cake but I've heard it else where as Better Than S*x Cake.

Pork Tenderloin - Dinner in 29 minutesTurn the Pork Tenderloin into a Real Food Real Fast Show :chef: - add creamy mashed potatoes in the rice cooker (fill the rice cooker with peeled and cubed potatoes (the smaller the cubes the better they cook), add milk half-way up the potatoes, season). While the pork is resting, cook the potatoes for 10 minutes on HIGH. Put some frozen veg in the micro cooker. While you're slicing the pork and mashing the potatoes (with the mix n' masher) cook the veg in the micro.

If there's time, You can quickly wash out the rice cooker and do the 10 minute micro cake. Tell them to throw a salad from the bag on the table and they have a complete dinner! Don't forget to make the BBQ Sauce - you'll sell a tonne of BBQ rub! :thumbup:

For more references, look for the rice cooker recipe booklet in the files section of CS. Good Luck!:)

muffetts said:
Turn the Pork Tenderloin into a Real Food Real Fast Show :chef: - add creamy mashed potatoes in the rice cooker (fill the rice cooker with peeled and cubed potatoes (the smaller the cubes the better they cook), add milk half-way up the potatoes, season). While the pork is resting, cook the potatoes for 10 minutes on HIGH. Put some frozen veg in the micro cooker. While you're slicing the pork and mashing the potatoes (with the mix n' masher) cook the veg in the micro.

If there's time, You can quickly wash out the rice cooker and do the 10 minute micro cake. Tell them to throw a salad from the bag on the table and they have a complete dinner! Don't forget to make the BBQ Sauce - you'll sell a tonne of BBQ rub! :thumbup:

For more references, look for the rice cooker recipe booklet in the files section of Chef Success. Good Luck!:)

What a wonderful idea. Thank you for sharing!

Related to Need Help With Pork Tenderloin!

1. How do I know when pork tenderloin is fully cooked?

The best way to check if pork tenderloin is fully cooked is to use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 145°F for medium-rare and 160°F for medium. You can also check for doneness by cutting into the thickest part of the tenderloin and ensuring there is no pink inside.

2. How should I season pork tenderloin?

There are many ways to season pork tenderloin, but a simple and delicious option is to use a mix of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dried herbs like thyme or rosemary. You can also try a marinade or rub for added flavor.

3. Can I cook pork tenderloin in the oven?

Yes, pork tenderloin can be cooked in the oven. Preheat your oven to 425°F and place the tenderloin on a baking sheet. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.

4. How long should I let pork tenderloin rest before slicing?

It's important to let pork tenderloin rest for at least 5 minutes after cooking. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures a juicy and tender result. Cover the tenderloin with foil while it rests to keep it warm.

5. Can I freeze leftover pork tenderloin?

Yes, you can freeze leftover pork tenderloin. Let it cool completely before wrapping it tightly with plastic wrap and placing it in a freezer-safe bag or container. It can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before reheating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • supplyhoarder
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • ChefNat