• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Tonight (Tues) ~ 30 Sec Commercial

In summary, to make a 30 second commercial for "Need Help Tonight (Tues)", focus on highlighting the main features and benefits of the product in a concise and attention-grabbing manner. Utilize customer testimonials and demonstrations, and consider using music or special effects to enhance the message. Structure the commercial with a clear hook, product features, and a strong call to action. The commercial can be aired on various platforms such as television, social media, and digital advertising channels.
Kitchen2u
In ONE sentence ~ what would your 30 second commercial be? I'm stumped :grumpy: for words! Help! THANKS!!!! :love: :love:

About what? What product?

CommercialI have fun parties and get paid for it! I show others how to create simple, yet delicious recipes in the shortest amount of time with my special kitchen tools! Pampered Chef is the hottest company out there. You should give it a try!

There was another thread about this same thing and this was my response.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/need-30-second-commercial-20901/

Debbie :D

ok, i have never heard of this... sorry for posting earlier... I guess I didn't know what I was posting about...

Bookings...recruits...just a general statement for the biz in general

DebbieSAChef said:
I have fun parties and get paid for it! I show others how to create simple, yet delicious recipes in the shortest amount of time with my special kitchen tools! Pampered Chef is the hottest company out there. You should give it a try!

There was another thread about this same thing and this was my response.

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f2/need-30-second-commercial-20901/

Debbie :D

Thanks Debbie that's the post I tried to search for...LOL...I posted to it too!!! :D :yuck: :confused: :rolleyes:

Carissidy said:
ok, i have never heard of this... sorry for posting earlier... I guess I didn't know what I was posting about...
A 30 second commercial is supposed to be what you would say if someone asks you what you do. Instead of saying "I sell Pampered Chef." you would give your 30 second commercial. "I teach people how to be effecient and have fun in the kitchen using quality kitchen products." Or something like that. I'm still working on mine. I've noticed that most peoples' commercial is not 30 seconds.

1. How do I make a 30 second commercial for "Need Help Tonight (Tues)"?

To make a 30 second commercial for "Need Help Tonight (Tues)", you can start by highlighting the main features and benefits of the product, such as its convenience and ease of use. You can also include customer testimonials or a demonstration of the product in action. Remember to keep the commercial concise and attention-grabbing.

2. What should be the main focus of the commercial?

The main focus of the commercial should be on the product and how it can solve a problem or make life easier for the viewer. Emphasize the unique selling points of "Need Help Tonight (Tues)" and how it stands out from other similar products.

3. Can I use music or special effects in the commercial?

Yes, you can use music or special effects in the commercial to make it more engaging and memorable. However, make sure they complement the message and do not overpower it.

4. How should I structure the commercial?

The commercial should have a clear structure, starting with an attention-grabbing hook, followed by the main features and benefits of the product. You can then include customer testimonials or a demonstration of the product before ending with a strong call to action.

5. What platforms can I use to air the commercial?

You can air the commercial on various platforms such as television, social media, and digital advertising channels. It is important to consider your target audience and choose the platform that will reach them most effectively.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • akaskydebil