• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Ever Done a Radio Commercial?

In summary, the local bridal fair host is offering booth owners 100 30-second radio commercials. The consultant does not have permission to advertise on the radio, but the situation meets an exception. The radio station will produce the commercial and mention all the sponsors. After the event, the consultant will get 100 commercials.
chefhorton
I have a booth at a local bridal fair at the end of this month. It is hosted by a local radio station, and when you buy a booth you get 100 30-second radio commercials included. I was wondering if anyone had done this before and if so, how did you structure your commercial? Thanks for your help.

Never done it, but it sounds like a good idea.

Wow, how cool :) I think you need to check with home office before you advertise on the radio. They have guidelines for all advertising. Check the policies and procedures first, there's a link on CC.

According to CC, consultants are not allowed to advertise on the radio. The only exception is when radio time is provided with a booth or bridal fair. So it sounds like your situations meets the exception. it doesn't really go into specifics about it though, whether you have to advertise strictly for the fair or if you can just advertise your business in general. I would double check with HO just to be on the safe side. Cool opportunity though, hope it works out for you!

The radio station will produce the commercial mentioning all the sponsors. You don't have to put anything together for that. That is what their production guys are for!

The radio person is meeting with me today to work out a script for my commercial - it's mine and only mine. They will be advertising the event and mentioning all the vendors, but after the event, I get 100 commercials. Was just looking for script ideas for it.

chefhorton said:
The radio person is meeting with me today to work out a script for my commercial - it's mine and only mine. They will be advertising the event and mentioning all the vendors, but after the event, I get 100 commercials. Was just looking for script ideas for it.

I would check with HO advertising...they probably have a script that you could use/personalize.

Definitely call the HO on this. There are rules and you don't want to break them.

Let us know what HO says. Thanks.

Related to Anyone Ever Done a Radio Commercial?

1. Can anyone do a radio commercial for Pampered Chef?

Yes, anyone can do a radio commercial for Pampered Chef as long as they follow the guidelines and requirements set by the company. This includes having a clear and professional sounding voice, incorporating key product information, and following the designated script.

2. How do I get selected to do a radio commercial for Pampered Chef?

In order to be selected for a radio commercial, you must first be an active consultant for Pampered Chef and express interest in participating in a commercial. The company will then review your qualifications and may choose you based on your performance and availability.

3. Do I need previous experience to do a radio commercial for Pampered Chef?

No, previous experience is not required to do a radio commercial for Pampered Chef. However, having experience in public speaking or voiceovers may be beneficial in delivering the commercial effectively.

4. How long does a radio commercial for Pampered Chef typically last?

The length of a radio commercial for Pampered Chef can vary, but it typically lasts between 30 seconds to 1 minute. This may also depend on the specific product or promotion being advertised.

5. Will I be compensated for doing a radio commercial for Pampered Chef?

Yes, you will be compensated for your time and performance in a radio commercial for Pampered Chef. The exact compensation may vary, but it is typically in the form of a payment or product credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
topchef.heather
  • darlinclem
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies