1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: What is YOUR "30-second commercial"?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

So, in recent trainings (conference Calls and regionals), you hear about having a "30-second commercial" ready to give when someone asks "What do you do?" or something.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted to share their 'commercial'? I'm working on mine, so will share it when I figure it out myself :D

Mar 19, 2009
  2. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

I have a 10 sec commercial- " I am saving marriages 1 spatula at a time !!

Mar 19, 2009
  3. BeckyC5830

BeckyC5830 Member

Bumping this....

I'm interested in the 30-second commercial too. Sometimes I'm caught off guard when someone spots my PC Tote.

Mar 31, 2009
  4. esavvymom

I must admit- I forgot I posted this question, and should have done my homework and had my commercial before last week. I had a lady who knew nothing about PC ask me "tell me more about it?". She's a show/recruit lead! UGH! I fumbled through it- don't remember what I said, but I'm going to try this one on for size. I 'borrowed it' directly from the "Your Life Your Way" brochure.

"I teach others to prepare delicious, budget-friendly meals, and share fun and affordable entertaining ideas."

I've got to work on it some to make it MINE, but if I at least know that much, it hopefully would keep me from sounding stupid. :D

Apr 1, 2009
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

If someone mentions PC because I'm a walking billboard, I say, "Do you have a consultant who's currently meeting your needs?"

If someone has simply asked what I do for a living I say, "I'm in infotainment."

When they ask what that is, I reply, "I use entertainment to teach people how to make quick, easy, nutritious meals and snacks."

The conversation usually goes on from there.

Apr 1, 2009
  6. esavvymom

I like that!! especially the "I'm in infotainment." One of the Bookings CD's I listen to every so often the gal says "I'm an edutainer." It's short and sweet, and will definitely get their attention.

Apr 1, 2009
Have something to add?