• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is Your "30-Second Commercial"?

In summary, the person is an expert summarizer of content. They like that the summary mentions that the person is in infotainment.
esavvymom
Staff member
So, in recent trainings (conference Calls and regionals), you hear about having a "30-second commercial" ready to give when someone asks "What do you do?" or something.

I was just wondering if anyone wanted to share their 'commercial'? I'm working on mine, so will share it when I figure it out myself :D

I have a 10 sec commercial- " I am saving marriages 1 spatula at a time !!

Bumping this....

I'm interested in the 30-second commercial too. Sometimes I'm caught off guard when someone spots my PC Tote.

I must admit- I forgot I posted this question, and should have done my homework and had my commercial before last week. I had a lady who knew nothing about PC ask me "tell me more about it?". She's a show/recruit lead! UGH! I fumbled through it- don't remember what I said, but I'm going to try this one on for size. I 'borrowed it' directly from the "Your Life Your Way" brochure."I teach others to prepare delicious, budget-friendly meals, and share fun and affordable entertaining ideas." I've got to work on it some to make it MINE, but if I at least know that much, it hopefully would keep me from sounding stupid. :D

If someone mentions PC because I'm a walking billboard, I say, "Do you have a consultant who's currently meeting your needs?"If someone has simply asked what I do for a living I say, "I'm in infotainment."When they ask what that is, I reply, "I use entertainment to teach people how to make quick, easy, nutritious meals and snacks."The conversation usually goes on from there.

raebates said:
If someone mentions PC because I'm a walking billboard, I say, "Do you have a consultant who's currently meeting your needs?"

If someone has simply asked what I do for a living I say, "I'm in infotainment."

When they ask what that is, I reply, "I use entertainment to teach people how to make quick, easy, nutritious meals and snacks."

The conversation usually goes on from there.

I like that!! especially the "I'm in infotainment." One of the Bookings CD's I listen to every so often the gal says "I'm an edutainer." It's short and sweet, and will definitely get their attention.

1. What is a "30-Second Commercial"?

A "30-Second Commercial" is a brief summary of your skills, experience, and goals that can be delivered in 30 seconds or less. It is often used in networking situations or job interviews to quickly introduce yourself and make a strong first impression.

2. How do I create a "30-Second Commercial"?

To create a "30-Second Commercial," start by identifying your key skills, accomplishments, and goals. Then, craft a concise and compelling message that highlights these points and showcases your unique value proposition. Practice delivering your commercial until it feels natural and confident.

3. When should I use a "30-Second Commercial"?

A "30-Second Commercial" can be used in various situations, such as networking events, job interviews, or when meeting new people in a professional setting. It can also be used on your resume or LinkedIn profile to quickly grab the attention of potential employers.

4. What are the benefits of having a "30-Second Commercial"?

Having a well-crafted "30-Second Commercial" can help you make a strong first impression, stand out from the competition, and effectively communicate your value to others. It can also help you feel more confident and prepared in professional situations.

5. Can you give an example of a "30-Second Commercial"?

Sure! Here's an example: "Hi, I'm Sarah and I'm a marketing professional with 5 years of experience in creating successful campaigns for various clients. I'm passionate about creating compelling content and using data to drive results. I'm currently seeking new opportunities to help businesses grow their brand and increase their online presence."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sherry Leigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefhorton
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • cmdtrgd