• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Say for Your 30 Sec. Commercial

In Summary,If someone sees your logo wear or catalog tote, what do you say? Depending on the setting, you may say you're a Pampered Chef Consultant, in infotainment, or a director with The Pampered Chef.
babywings76
Gold Member
So if someone stops you because they see your logo wear or catalog tote, what do you say? I'm still trying to plan my 30-sec. commercial and am looking for ideas. :)

If they stop me and say "Do you sell Pampered Chef?" I say "I do, have you seen the latest catalog?" Regardless of their answer, I move to "have you been to a PC Show lately?" Regardless of their answer I say "Have you ever thought of/would you be interested in hosting a show?" If they say yes, book 'em and get their info. If they say no I say "I frequently have shows at my own house and will be doing a fall kickoff show to preview the new products. If you give me your info, I will make sure you get an invitation." They usually say yes and then you have a real lead! Of course, there can be exceptions to the scenario, but you learn to bob and weave when necessary :)

When they say "What do you do?" my answer is "I help people in the kitchen.". That always peaks their interest. I then tell them I am a director with The Pampered Chef and I share tips, tools and recipes to simplify mealtime and save money. Then "are you familiar with TPC?"

When someone mentions my PC logo-wear, I say, "Are you a fan?"Regardless of their response (unless it's "Yes, I'm a consultant"), I say, "Do you currently have a consultant who's meeting your needs?"If someone asks what I do, my response depends on the setting.Casual conversation (grocery, park, etc) = I'm a Pampered Chef Consultant. Are you familiar with our company and products?Professional setting = I'm in infotainment. [Then, when they ask what that means . . .] I teach people how to save time and money by serving their families great home-cooked meals, while making them laugh until they snort.

Hi there! I usually start by introducing myself as a Pampered Chef consultant and sharing a little bit about the products and services we offer. I also like to mention any current specials or promotions that may be going on. Then, I ask if they have ever heard of Pampered Chef before and if they have any questions or are interested in learning more. It's a great way to spark a conversation and potentially make a new customer or host for a party! Do you have any other ideas for your 30-second commercial?

1. What should I include in my 30-second commercial for Pampered Chef?

In your 30-second commercial for Pampered Chef, you should include a brief introduction of yourself and your role at Pampered Chef, a mention of the high-quality kitchen tools and products we offer, and a call to action for potential customers to try our products or host a cooking party.

2. How can I make my 30-second commercial stand out?

To make your 30-second commercial stand out, consider using a unique hook or catchphrase that will grab the listener's attention. You can also share a personal story or testimonial about how Pampered Chef has improved your cooking experience.

3. Can I include pricing information in my 30-second commercial?

While you can mention the affordability of our products, we recommend avoiding specific pricing information in your 30-second commercial. Instead, focus on the value and benefits of using our products.

4. What tone should I use in my 30-second commercial for Pampered Chef?

The tone of your 30-second commercial should be enthusiastic and inviting. Share your passion for cooking and the difference that Pampered Chef products have made in your life. Avoid using a salesy or pushy tone.

5. How can I make sure my 30-second commercial is effective?

To make sure your 30-second commercial is effective, practice it beforehand and time yourself to ensure it fits within the allotted time. Use clear and concise language, and focus on the benefits and solutions our products provide. Remember to also make a strong call to action to encourage listeners to take action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefdoodle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • mamadugan