• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help!! Getting Orders for Cookie Exchange

In summary, the author is at a loss for words for their cookie exchange party on Friday and 2 people have RSVP'd, but no one else has. They have sent out 100 emails and 93 mailers, but have one person that might want something and no one else has even ordered from their specials on line. What to do?
milkangel
i am at lost for words for the e-mail people for my cookie exchange party on friday and also 2 people have rsvped last week but no one else has. what to do? i might have 4 more coming but not for sure. i have sent out 100 emails and 93 mailers in the mail. i have one person that might want something and no one else have even orderd from my specials on line. they were all the ones that had orderd before. what to DO? How to get them to order? has any one had good luck with this typ of show? Please need ideas on increasing sales.

Well I have a cookie exchange invite card - it might not be too late to mail theses?

Let me scan it up for the group to see

I think these would fit on the postcards that you can print yourself (avery brand labels) and it just might do the trick... and most cookie exchange parties I've gone to have been in December - maybe you should reschedule it?

I was invited to a cookie exchange on December 13th, and maybe this weekend it too early for people to even think about x-mas and cookies (JMO)

Attachments

• cookie.jpg
    cookie.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 359
start CALLING all the people you have invited. It's really easy to ignore or forget about an email or a piece of mail, not so easy to ignore a live person on the phone. If they tell you they won't be able to make it tell them no problem, I can take your order right now over the phone.

Getting on the PHONE is the key to Open house format shows...If they cant come this is the only way you will remind them to order...december last year I ended up with $350 in sales by picking up the phone

i still need help in geting orders. i have called all the names that i had #ers for and most can not come or will not order. i still have more to call. what incentive to do to get more orders? i am doing mystery host one and i need another idea. Also i have a reunion on sat night what can i do then besides tell them what i do? and also on sunday. that is why i chose to do this this friday because we will see a lot of different people then. ideas please. what do most of you do for an open house typ of show? i never had good luck tat these before and im trying something different. i so want to get to a high leval for SAT. Please help

not even one order from my web site and i did a bunch of incentives. no one wants to order.

At holloween I gave away holloween bags with a recipe, my card and a piece of candy And the cute holloween poem printed on cardstock. You could find Christmas bags (20/1.99) find a cute Christmas saying, recipe card, business card, piece of candy and pass these out to everyone. You could give them a 10% discount since they are part of the reunion.. remind them about Christmas gifts.. maybe that will do the trick. Then any leftover packs can be given out at the grocery store etc.

Hi there,First of all, don't panic! It's completely normal to feel overwhelmed when planning a cookie exchange party. However, there are a few things you can do to increase orders and make your event a success.First, make sure to follow up with those who have RSVPed but haven't placed an order yet. Send them a friendly reminder email or give them a call to see if they need any assistance with placing an order. You can also offer them a special incentive, such as a free gift or a discount on their order, to encourage them to make a purchase.Next, try reaching out to your previous customers who haven't placed an order yet. Send them a personalized email or give them a call to remind them of your cookie exchange party and any special deals you're offering. You can also offer a referral discount for any new customers they bring to the party.Additionally, consider promoting your cookie exchange party on social media. Post about it on your personal and business pages, and ask your friends and family to share the event with their networks. You can also create a Facebook event and invite people to RSVP and place orders through the event page.Lastly, don't be afraid to get creative with your marketing. Offer a themed cookie decorating contest or a raffle for a free product to generate excitement and encourage more people to attend and place orders.I hope these ideas help. Good luck with your cookie exchange party and remember to have fun with it! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Best,

What is a cookie exchange?

A cookie exchange is a fun event where a group of people come together to share and trade homemade cookies. Each person brings a large batch of cookies and everyone goes home with a variety of different cookies.

How do I get people to attend my cookie exchange?

Start by reaching out to close friends, family, and coworkers. You can also spread the word through social media, email invitations, or by creating a flyer to post in your community. Offering incentives like a cookie baking competition or a recipe exchange can also entice people to attend.

How can I encourage people to bring high-quality cookies?

One way to encourage people to bring their best cookies is to set a theme for the cookie exchange. This could be a specific type of cookie, ingredient, or decoration. You can also ask people to RSVP with the type of cookie they plan to bring so you can make sure there is a variety.

What is the best way to organize the cookie exchange?

First, set a date and time that works for the majority of attendees. Then, create a sign-up sheet for people to indicate what type of cookie they will bring. On the day of the exchange, have a designated area for people to display their cookies and provide containers for everyone to take home their cookies. It may also be helpful to have a list of ingredients for each cookie for those with allergies or dietary restrictions.

Are there any rules for a cookie exchange?

There are no set rules for a cookie exchange, but it is important to communicate any guidelines or expectations to attendees beforehand. This could include the number of cookies to bring, any dietary restrictions, and if there will be a competition or prize for the best cookie. It is also a good idea to remind people to bring containers to take their cookies home in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • lindsaym