• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Exchange Looks to Be a Pretty Good Turn Out

In summary, for the cookie exchange, try promoting it on social media and reaching out to local businesses. For the school reunion and church event, consider using email marketing and collaborating with the organizations to host a joint event. Most importantly, remember to have fun and enjoy your guests while also showcasing your products and business opportunity.
milkangel
any suggestions for the cookie exchange, on increasing sales on that day or on the e-mail web site? it is on the 14th and also have a school reunion the next day and for the church on sunday. any ideas for that too?

milkangel said:
any suggestions for the cookie exchange, on increasing sales on that day or on the e-mail web site? it is on the 14th and also have a school reunion the next day and for the church on sunday. any ideas for that too?

Use all the PC pieces you can. I used the carafe for coffee, quick stir for punch, SA platters for serving, SA appetizer plates/caddy for guests, bamboo spoons/tongs for serving.....I mean I had it all out there. What ever you can think of that your guests can see and USE is the best.
My best advice....HAVE FUN. I am grateful for the sales, but this is one party/show that I want to enjoy my guests as I mostly invite my family/friends/best PC friends I've made thru my shows. I'm always working the room and visiting with them as well as answering questions about products/parties/the opportunity.
I had made the Classic Spritz cookie recipe that came with the Cookie Press and we did demo a batch on the stone and cook them...but I had the rest already made to show them the different cookie shapes that it will make. I think I sold 3 that night. With stoneware being the special...I bet you can sell some of those too!

For the cookie exchange, you could try promoting it on social media and creating a Facebook event to invite people to attend. You could also reach out to local businesses and see if they would be interested in participating or promoting the event. Additionally, offering a special deal or discount for customers who attend the cookie exchange could help increase sales.As for the school reunion and church event, you could create a special email marketing campaign targeting alumni and church members. Offer a discount or special promotion for those who attend the events. You could also consider setting up a booth or table at the events to sell cookies and promote the cookie exchange. Another idea could be to collaborate with the school or church to host a joint event, such as a bake sale or cookie decorating contest, to attract more attendees and potential customers.

Related to Cookie Exchange Looks to Be a Pretty Good Turn Out

What is a cookie exchange?

A cookie exchange is an event where a group of people come together to share and exchange different types of cookies. Each person brings a large batch of cookies and then leaves with a variety of cookies from the other participants. It's a fun and delicious way to try new recipes and stock up on holiday treats!

How does a cookie exchange work?

At a cookie exchange, each participant typically brings a set number of cookies (usually a dozen or two) for each person attending. The cookies are then displayed on a table and everyone takes turns selecting a certain number of cookies from each batch to take home. Some cookie exchanges also involve a tasting and voting component for the best cookie.

What should I bring to a cookie exchange?

It is recommended to bring a dozen or two of the same type of cookies to the exchange. This allows for easier distribution and ensures that everyone gets a taste of your delicious treats. It's also a good idea to bring a copy of the recipe to share with others.

How many people should participate in a cookie exchange?

The number of participants can vary depending on the size of the event space and the number of cookies each person is expected to bring. Generally, a cookie exchange can have anywhere from 8-20 people. It's important to communicate with the event organizer to determine the appropriate number of participants.

What are some tips for hosting a successful cookie exchange?

Some tips for hosting a successful cookie exchange include setting a theme (such as holiday cookies or healthy cookies), providing containers for participants to take their cookies home in, and having extra cookies on hand in case someone forgets or is unable to bring their own batch. It's also important to communicate any dietary restrictions or allergies beforehand to ensure everyone can enjoy the cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • esavvymom