• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Gift Saying for Twixit Clips!

In summary, the Twixit clips are a great way to keep your items fresh and organized. They are safe to use in many different ways and have a lifetime warranty.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I need your creativity! I wanted to give each host a pack of twixit clips as part of a thank you for hosting. What should I say? All I can think of is: "Thanks for "keeping it together" and being a great host!", but I think there's something better. Anything else?

Wow, we are on the same wave. I like to give out twixits and have been trying to think of something fun too. I hope someone creative chimes in here!

I tell people how handy these little gems are and that they have so many uses. Not only can you clip a baggie or chips, but you can use it in a pinch when you can't find a hair clip.....I even had one guest pull her hair back with it and wore it for the entire show - said it was comfortable.

Here's the basics...This was passed along from my Director. Maybe you'll find something useful in all this info!

Twixit! Clip facts you may not know:

These clips are safe to use in the refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and on “boil-in” bags!

If they ever lose their shape, simply immerse in hot water.

These clips are so amazing they have a Lifetime Warranty!

Look what you can do:

ü Use to clip plastic bags inside boxes of cereal, crackers, Girl Scout Cookies, raisins – keeps them so fresh!

ü Use a large Twixit! to clip a frosting decorator bag. Leave some room at the top, so you can still twist the bag for control of the frosting. No more oozing frosting all over the place

ü Keep your baking supplies fresh in the pantry use on opened bags of nuts, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, brown sugar, confectioner’s sugar

ü Keeps all bagged pantry items fresh; clip marshmallows, noodles, coffee,

ü Freezer safe; try on bags of vegetables, pizza rolls, chicken nuggets, waffles, bagels, tater tots, etc…

ü When freezing liquids (like left-over soup) line the container you will re-heat it in with a freezer bag, fill with soup, clip with Twixit!, freeze in container, when frozen remove from container and store bag in freezer. When ready to use remove frozen soup from bag and put into the container it was shaped in

ü Use them to close items that come in those re-sealable ziplock bags that are so hard to re-seal! Like shredded cheese, Ocean Spray Craisins, Sara Lee deli lunch meat and cheese packages,

ü Perfect for closing bags of chips – Large clip can hold 4 or 5 bags of chips

ü Use to close bread & bun bags on your counter top or in the freezer

ü You can use them to pull your hair back while cooking or your daughter’s hair back while she’s eating

ü Use to decorate a little gift - put some cookies or candy in colored cellophane wrap and close with a Twixit! to give as a gift for teacher or friends

ü Put a Twixit! clip in a prize basket with your business card clipped in it for school raffles

ü You can keep a large one in the diaper bag and give it to baby when he needs something to play with

ü Keep a small one in the diaper bag so while at a restaurant you can clip a napkin around baby’s neck as a bib - there are no sharp edges

ü Express breast milk in Playtex bottle insert, then clip closed at top. Freeze, then thaw under hot water when needed

ü Clip up those long blind cords, by rolling them around an open clip then snapping it closed – keeps them out of reach of children

ü Keep kids winter gloves together for storing

ü Keep game board pieces together by placing them in a bag and closing with a clip

ü Keep Play Dough fresher by placing in a baggie, removing as much air as possible, twisting bag closed and sealing with a Twixit! clip

ü Send with child to camp to hang his wet towels up on the side of the tent

ü Makeshift scarf tie when your Cub Scout looses his neckerchief slide

ü Use the small clip as a shoelace "biter" to keep little ones shoelaces from coming untied.

ü Great for attaching that plastic bag to your dog leash for those...you know

ü In the garage for bird seed, dog food bags, charcoal bags, fertilizer bags

ü When cleaning out the fish tank, put fish in a baggie with some of the current water and close it with a Twixit! clip. When you have the fresh water in the fish tank, you can float the fish in the baggie until they are ready to be released

ü Use the largest Twixit! for your seatbelt to help hold it off your neck

ü Clip corners of a plastic tablecloth with Twixit! Clips to keep it from blowing off your picnic table

ü Use small clips to seal balloons so they can be reused

ü Take clips camping and use for everything from clipping toothpaste, bags of chips, ice pack for sore body parts, smelly fish in a bag, sheets that won't fit the air mattress, hanging bathing suits up to dry etc…

ü Super way to keep sandwiches and other snacks dry in a cooler full of ice – place them in a bag, twist and clip

ü Clip the straps of a one-piece swimsuit together in the back to keep the suit from falling off.

ü Clip a ziplock bag filled with locker key, money, etc… to your swimsuit strap when at the pool

ü Clip a ziplock bag filled with keys, money, etc… to inside of your clothing while at the amusement park

ü Bring an empty pillowcase on vacation to keep dirty clothes in and clip it with a large Twixit! Clip

ü Fill bags with toiletries before packing your suitcase or gym bag and seal with a Twixit! in case of a spill

ü The clips are good for clipping socks together so that they don't get mysteriously eaten in the washing machine

ü Put the Twixit! on the end of your toothpaste and move it down as you empty the tube

ü CLIP A PINK TWIXIT! CLIP ON YOUR SHOWER CURTAIN TO REMIND YOU TO DO A MONTHLY BREAST EXAM

As you can see – the uses for Twixit! Clips are endless! If The Pampered Chef can supply you with a wonderful, simple product like this - just imagine what our high-quality, top-selling kitchen tools can do to improve your time in the kitchen!

That is great, thank you for sharing. I've put it in word and PDF and prettied it up a little.

Attachments

• Twixit.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 466
  • Twixit.pdf
    105.1 KB · Views: 908
Last edited:
I just checked the catalog and it says they have a 1 year guarantee or need I read something wrong

tlennhoff said:
That is great, thank you for sharing. I've put it in word and PDF and prettied it up a little.

Thanks for making it look nice!!:) :) :)

whiteyteresa said:
I just checked the catalog and it says they have a 1 year guarantee or need I read something wrong

That's correct. They used to have a lifetime guarantee. But a couple of seasons back, it was changed. HO sent out a note that they wanted to reserve the lifetime warranty for the more "important" items (that's not their word, it's mine) like whisks and cookware.

My kids like these to clip the ends of their soft tacos so their filling doesn't fall out.

Ok, I've updated the files taking out the warranty information.

Related to Need Gift Saying for Twixit Clips!

What are Twixit Clips?

Twixit Clips are versatile kitchen clips designed to hold food bags closed, organize cords and cables, and secure items in the kitchen or office.

How many Twixit Clips come in a pack?

Each pack of Twixit Clips contains 12 clips.

Can I use Twixit Clips in the freezer?

Yes, Twixit Clips are freezer-safe and can withstand temperatures as low as -40 degrees Fahrenheit.

What are some gift ideas for Twixit Clips?

Twixit Clips make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook or organize their space. They are also perfect for housewarming, bridal shower, or holiday gifts. You can pair them with other kitchen gadgets or include them in a gift basket.

Do you have any creative saying options for using Twixit Clips as a gift?

Yes, here are a few ideas: "Keep your snacks fresh with Twixit Clips!" "Secure your goodies with Twixit Clips!" "Twixit Clips: the ultimate kitchen helper!" "Organize and beautify with Twixit Clips!" "Twixit Clips: the gift that keeps on clipping!"

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • chefmegan87