• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Food Ideas for My Ul Party

Another idea could be to do a cheese and cracker platter with different types of cheeses and toppings. You could also make some appetizers like mini quiches or stuffed mushrooms. In summary, for an Uppercase Living party, it is recommended to make food ahead of time to avoid cooking during the event. Suggestions for food include a trifle, clubhouse chicken squares, and a cheese and cracker platter. Other ideas include mini quiches and stuffed mushrooms. Uppercase Living is a company that sells vinyl lettering and words to decorate various items. The company's website is http://www.uppercaseliving.com.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I am having an Uppercase Living party on Friday night and I need some suggestions for food to make. I would prefer to make most of it the night or morning before so I won't be in there cooking when the guest arrive. I have a lot of pampered chef cookbooks but not a lot of time to look through them.

Whats "Uppercase Living Party" Sorry I'm new here!

Thanks,
Tammy

It's kinda new down here. My cousin was the 1st one in Alabama to start selling it about a year ago. It's vinyl lettering and words that you can put on your walls, charger plates, car, windows, ect. There are so many creative ideas on their website. I bought a floor tile and put a vinyl sticker on it that I had bought from my cousin that says, "welcome friends and family". I put it in a plate stand holder and put it on my buffet table by the door. It looks really eligant. I also put a welcome sticker on my door. It's so cute!

what is there website address? sounds like fun?

I love uppercase living! I have one in almost every room!
I would make a trifle; probably the strawberry cream one--yum!

http://www.uppercaseliving.com
If you want to view the catalog pm or email me and I'll send you my cousin's info. Also, if you want to order anything I'm going to close on Monday the 28th. The trifle is a great idea. I need something to go with that. Maybe something more savory.

Lacychef, did you do a party. If so, what kind of foods did you serve? I am definately going to do the trifle, but I know that this isn't a cooking party like pampered chef and I need more food. I was thinking the clubhouse chicken squares. I looove those.

Yeah, I had a party last year & love all my stuff. I don't remember what I served though; it's been too long, LOL!
The clubhouse chicken squares would be a good idea.

1. What types of appetizers should I serve at my UL party?

At Pampered Chef, we recommend offering a variety of appetizers to cater to different tastes and dietary restrictions. Some popular options include mini quiches, bruschetta, cheese and crackers, hummus and veggies, and stuffed mushrooms.

2. Can you suggest some main course options for my UL party?

For the main course, we suggest serving a mix of hot and cold dishes. Some crowd-pleasing options include a build-your-own taco bar, a pasta bar with different sauces and toppings, and a charcuterie board with cured meats, cheeses, and fruits.

3. What are some dessert ideas for my UL party?

For a sweet ending to your UL party, we recommend serving bite-sized desserts such as mini cupcakes, brownie bites, and fruit skewers. You can also offer a chocolate fondue station with a variety of dippable treats.

4. Can you provide some vegetarian options for my UL party?

Yes, we have plenty of delicious vegetarian options that your guests will love. Some ideas include roasted vegetable skewers, spinach and feta phyllo cups, and a Mediterranean platter with pita, hummus, and olives.

5. How much food should I prepare for my UL party?

The amount of food you should prepare depends on the number of guests and the length of your party. As a general rule, plan for each guest to have 3-4 appetizers, 1-2 main dishes, and 1-2 dessert items. It's always better to have a little extra than to run out of food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandilou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • ericadboone
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ericadboone
  • Jenni