• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra Catalogs in Northeast Indiana? Let's Make a Deal!

In summary, the current catalog for Pampered Chef is the Spring/Summer 2021 Catalog. You can request a catalog from Pampered Chef by visiting their website or contacting a local consultant. The catalog features a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other accessories. There are often special deals and promotions in the catalog, such as discounted bundles or limited-time offers. A digital version of the catalog is also available on the Pampered Chef website and mobile app.
Brandie
I really thought I could sqeak through to the end of the month with the catalogs I have, but I'm not going to make it! Anyone in Northeast Indiana with extra catalogs? I would be happy to pay for them and come to wherever you are to pick them up. I'm in Fort Wayne.

Thanks!

Does your recruiter or director live near you? I would ask them first if they are close!

Brandie,

I pm'ed and emailed you. I can help you out (if you still need them)

That's what I love about this place! Everyone is so willing to help each other out. If I was closer, I would've jumped in the car and headed over to you!!

I have some catalogs availabe if needed!!!

Lee Anne is my hero! This is another reason I love this place! Thanks so much for the help--I really appreciate it (I'm doing a BIG show for a mom's group on Tuesday, and I didn't have enough catalogs for all the moms until Lee Anne offered! THANKS SO MUCH!

Glad I was able to help you out. Have a great show! :D

Related to Need Extra Catalogs in Northeast Indiana? Let's Make a Deal!

What is the current catalog for Pampered Chef?

The current catalog for Pampered Chef is the Spring/Summer 2021 Catalog.

How can I request a catalog from Pampered Chef?

You can request a catalog from Pampered Chef by visiting their website and filling out the request form, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What types of products are featured in the current catalog?

The current catalog features a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen accessories from Pampered Chef.

Are there any special deals or promotions in the current catalog?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions featured in the current catalog, such as discounted bundles or limited-time offers. Check the catalog for details.

Is there a digital version of the current catalog available?

Yes, you can view the current catalog online on the Pampered Chef website or through their mobile app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • chezshelly
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies