• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has Info for the "Let's Make a Deal" Group on Yahoo

In summary, to join the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo, you will need a Yahoo account and can either search for the group or receive an invitation from a current member. The group is free to join and discuss the show with other fans. However, spoilers or leaked information should not be posted in the group in order to avoid spoiling the show for others. Inappropriate behavior or content can be reported to the group moderators through the "Report Abuse" feature or by contacting them directly. The group is not for promoting businesses or selling items, and such posts will be removed by the moderators.
chefkathy
I have some stuff I want to get rid of.

Need the Let's Make a Deal address.

thanks!

(it's stuff that I've posted here and CS with no bites)

I just searched my computer for that info. I was a member... thought that I still was but my computer crashed last May and I can't find anything. I am sorry for you and for me! :)

Hi - This is what I have bookmarked. Hope it's what you're looking for!

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/lets_make_a_deal/messages

Lisa

[email protected]

I am a member and this is the e-mail address from the daily digest.

1. How can I join the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo?

To join the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo, you will first need a Yahoo account. Once you have an account, you can search for the group and click on "Join Group" to become a member. Alternatively, you may receive an invitation to join the group from a current member.

2. Is there a fee to join the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo?

No, there is no fee to join the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo. It is a free group for anyone who is interested in the show and wants to discuss it with other fans.

3. Can I post spoilers or leaked information in the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo?

No, please do not post any spoilers or leaked information in the group. This group is for discussing episodes that have already aired, and we want to avoid spoiling the show for others who have not yet watched the newest episodes.

4. How can I report inappropriate behavior or content in the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo?

If you come across any inappropriate behavior or content in the group, you can report it to the group moderators. The "Report Abuse" feature can be found under the "More" tab in the group's main page. Alternatively, you can contact the group moderators directly.

5. Can I promote my own business or sell items in the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo?

No, the "Let's Make a Deal" group on Yahoo is not a platform for promoting businesses or selling items. Please refrain from posting any promotional or sales content in the group. Such posts will be removed by the moderators.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc ri lisa
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • aguimond