• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need "Cover Letter" for Book Shows

R
Redsoxmama
Hi...was wondering if anyone had a good 'cover letter' for catalog shows, to give to the hostess....
Thanks so much!
Sharon:)

Sharon, go to the word FILES at the top left of the Chef Success page and do a search there...you will find more than you need- trust me! :)

Otherwise, you can make your own. :)

Here is my letter and catty show "planner"

(Ideas freely stolen from other PC consultants!! These are not 100% mine!)

Attachments

• Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 387
  • Catalog Show Thank You Letter.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 509
Kelly's are awesome - I "stole" her Catalog show planner about a year ago and I LOVE it! :D

Dear Sharon,Thank you for reaching out and inquiring about a cover letter for book shows. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the pleasure of working with many successful hosts and hostesses for catalog shows. I would be happy to provide you with a sample cover letter that you can use for your upcoming shows.[Insert Cover Letter Sample Here]I hope this cover letter template will be helpful to you in securing more successful book shows. As always, please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or need further assistance in planning your upcoming events.Best regards,Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Need "Cover Letter" for Book Shows

1. What is a cover letter for book shows?

A cover letter for book shows is a brief letter or introduction that you send to potential hostesses or event organizers to showcase your book and request a slot in their show or event.

2. Why do I need a cover letter for book shows?

A cover letter is important because it introduces you and your book to the event organizers and helps you stand out from other potential participants. It also shows your professionalism and commitment to the event.

3. What should I include in my cover letter for book shows?

Your cover letter should include a brief introduction about yourself and your book, why you are interested in participating in the event, and any relevant credentials or experience you have. You can also include a link to your book or author website for the organizers to learn more about you.

4. How should I format my cover letter for book shows?

Your cover letter should be concise, well-organized, and professional. Use a standard business letter format and include your contact information, the date, and the recipient's name and address. You can also use a simple and clean design to make your letter more visually appealing.

5. Can I use a template for my cover letter for book shows?

Yes, you can use a template as a guide for creating your cover letter, but it's important to personalize it for each event and make it unique to you and your book. Avoid using generic templates that may not accurately represent your brand or message.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Kim Caudill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
morgieloo88
Replies