• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Consultant to Work Festival

In summary, to become a consultant for a festival, you will need to sign up with Pampered Chef and reach out to your local leader or search for events on their website. Working as a consultant at a festival can provide benefits such as showcasing products, gaining new customers, and networking with other consultants. Support for consultants at festivals includes training materials, marketing resources, and guidance from their local leader. Pampered Chef consultants have access to a full range of kitchen and cooking products to sell at festivals. Compensation for working at a festival as a consultant varies based on sales, and bonuses may be available for reaching goals.
Sk8Mom209
Gold Member
I have a booth at the 44th Annual Almond Blossom Festival in Ripon, CA. If you are in this area, I am looking for consultants to help man the booth. The dates are February 24-26, 2006.

Please send me a private message or email if you are interested and I will share the details.

ME ME ME
I emailed you also, but in case you didn't get it. I am interested in the details. For me and a couple of my consultants.

[email protected]

If you need help I would be more than happy to come over and help you out, it would be nice to go home (i'm from Sonora) anyways. Let me know if you need me.

Dawn

GreatDawn,

I have received email from a couple of consultants in my director's cluster, and from a director in the Modesto Area. I will give them a week to return the sign up sheet. If there are still empty time slots, I will let you know.

Thanks!

Hi there! I am a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and I am excited to hear about your booth at the Almond Blossom Festival in Ripon, CA. I would love to help man the booth and share our amazing products with festival attendees. I am available on the dates you mentioned and would be happy to discuss the details further. Please send me a private message or email and we can coordinate. Looking forward to working with you!

What is the process for becoming a consultant to work a festival?

To become a consultant for a festival, you will need to first sign up with Pampered Chef and become a member. From there, you can reach out to your local Pampered Chef leader or search for events on our website to find festivals in need of consultants. Once you have been accepted to work a festival, you will receive further instructions and support from your leader.

What are the benefits of working as a consultant at a festival?

Working as a consultant at a festival can provide many benefits. It is a great opportunity to showcase our products to a large audience, gain new customers, and potentially earn additional income. You will also have the chance to network with other consultants and expand your knowledge and skills.

What kind of support is available for consultants working at festivals?

We offer a variety of support for consultants working at festivals. This can include training materials, marketing resources, and guidance from your local Pampered Chef leader. You will also have access to our online community where you can ask questions and get tips from other experienced consultants.

What kind of products can I sell at a festival as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to our full range of high-quality kitchen and cooking products. You can choose to showcase and sell products that are best suited for the festival audience and the event theme. You can also offer live cooking demonstrations and samples to attract customers.

What should I expect in terms of compensation for working at a festival as a consultant?

The compensation for working at a festival as a consultant may vary depending on the event and your sales. You will earn a percentage of the sales you make at the festival, and you may also receive bonuses for reaching certain sales goals. Your local Pampered Chef leader can provide more information about compensation for specific events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • pcheframsey
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilove2cookpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies