• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Appetizer Ideas with the Dmmp?

S
sfdavis918
I am in need of some appetizer ideas using the deluxe mini-muffin pan. Anyone have any?

ohh my favorite is filo cups with a spoon full of brie a squirt of rasberry preserve bake 10 minutes and there you have it----

Here are a bunch of MMP recipes

Attachments

• mini muffin pan recipe booklet.doc
    73.5 KB · Views: 399
I like the savory mini Quiches

One of my girls has an amazing Sausage Wonton recipe. I pasted this from her website!

Ingredients:
1 pkg. small wonton squares
1 lb. ground sausage (I like sage)
@ 3/4 - 1 cup Ranch dressing (depends how you like it)
1 cup shredded colby cheese
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese

Preheat oven to 350-375 degrees depending on how hot your oven cooks. Brown and completely drain (I pat with paper towels) your sausage. After it is cooled, add ranch dressing and cheeses and mix well and set aside. Place wonton squares in Deluxe Mini-muffin pan using the Tart Shaper. Place in oven for about 2 minutes just to allow the shape to hold. Remove from oven and spoon mixture into wontons using the Small Scoop. Place pan back into oven for 7-9 minutes or until the wontons start turning a slight shade of brown or darker if you like them extra crunchy! I hope you enjoy!!

there was just a thread on this very topic a couple of weeks ago. my favorite is the spicy shrimp ceviche cups! So yummy!

1. What are some creative appetizer ideas using the deluxe mini-muffin pan?

Some ideas for appetizers using the deluxe mini-muffin pan include mini quiches, spinach and feta bites, mini meatloaves, and mini pizza bites.

2. Can I use the deluxe mini-muffin pan for sweet appetizers?

Yes, the deluxe mini-muffin pan can be used for both savory and sweet appetizers. You can make mini fruit tarts, mini cheesecakes, or mini chocolate lava cakes.

3. How many appetizers can I make using the deluxe mini-muffin pan?

The number of appetizers you can make using the deluxe mini-muffin pan will depend on the size of your pan and the size of your appetizers. On average, you can make 24-48 mini appetizers using a standard size deluxe mini-muffin pan.

4. Can I make appetizers ahead of time using the deluxe mini-muffin pan?

Yes, you can make appetizers ahead of time using the deluxe mini-muffin pan. You can prepare the ingredients and keep them refrigerated until you are ready to bake them. You can also freeze the pre-made appetizers and bake them when needed.

5. What are some tips for using the deluxe mini-muffin pan for appetizers?

Some tips for using the deluxe mini-muffin pan for appetizers include greasing the pan well before adding the batter or filling, filling the wells only about 2/3 full to allow room for rising, and using a toothpick or knife to check for doneness before removing the appetizers from the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
Replies
Views
Sallie_M
Replies
Views
dwyerkim