• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help with Finding Recipes for a Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan?

In summary, to troubleshoot connection issues with the Pampered Chef app, make sure your device is connected to a stable internet connection, and consider closing and reopening the app or clearing the cache and data. To update the app, go to the app store and search for "Pampered Chef," and follow the prompts to download and install the latest version. To reset your password, go to the login page and click on "Forgot Password," and follow the instructions in the email you receive. To access your digital purchases, make sure you are logged in with the same account used to make the purchase, and go to the "My Account" section and click on "My Digital Purchases." If you encounter a bug or technical issue with the
natural
Gold Member
when I search the recipes tab using the search drop down iin the recipe field it doesn't bring up any new recipes? I am looking for a file for recipes for the Deluxe Mini Muffin Pan.

Can anyone help with either of these problems?
Sandra

Here ya go Sandra!

Attachments

• mini muffin pan recipe booklet.doc
    73.5 KB · Views: 322
  • Mini Muffin Pan Tips & Recipes.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 301
thanks so very MUCH!!!!!

I never have luck with finding recipes through the recipe search field. I always go under the files section. Then I find everything there! :)

oh glad to hear I am not the only one, maybe someone can do something about this?? hint hint =)

1. How do I troubleshoot connection issues with my Pampered Chef app?

To troubleshoot connection issues with the Pampered Chef app, make sure your device is connected to a stable internet connection. You can also try closing and reopening the app, as well as clearing the cache and data. If the issue persists, please contact our technical support team for further assistance.

2. How do I update my Pampered Chef app to the latest version?

To update your Pampered Chef app, go to the app store on your device and search for "Pampered Chef." If an update is available, you will see an option to update the app. Simply follow the prompts to download and install the latest version.

3. How do I reset my Pampered Chef password?

If you need to reset your Pampered Chef password, go to the login page and click on "Forgot Password." You will be prompted to enter your email address associated with your account. Follow the instructions in the email you receive to reset your password.

4. How do I access my digital purchases on the Pampered Chef app?

To access your digital purchases on the Pampered Chef app, make sure you are logged in with the same account used to make the purchase. Then, go to the "My Account" section and click on "My Digital Purchases." You should then be able to view and download your digital purchases.

5. How do I report a bug or technical issue with the Pampered Chef app?

If you encounter a bug or technical issue with the Pampered Chef app, please contact our technical support team for assistance. You can do so by filling out a support form on our website or by emailing us directly. Please provide as much detail as possible about the issue you are experiencing so that we can resolve it quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
Replies
Views
cookingwithdawn