• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Increase Bookings for my Business this Mother's Day?

In summary, the speaker just started working with PC and is excited to close their first show this week. They are looking for ways to increase bookings for the months of June and July and are considering giving away something with Mother's Day flowers at their church. They have received suggestions to give away truffles, particularly Oreo truffles, and have also mentioned an alternative recipe using chocolate chips and frosting. The speaker expresses gratitude for the support and advice from others in the conversation.
ChltNCRenee
Hello all... I just started signed with PC a lil under a month ago and am getting ready to close my first show this week :)

I did get one booking form that show and I am very excited. I am trying to think "outside, inside and around the box" to come up with ways to increase bookings so I can reach those incentives in June and July

Here is my dilema
At my church we usually give out a rose or some kind of flower to all the mothers on Mother's Day.

I am trying to come up with something I can attach to all these flowers to help get some bookings this June and July.:confused:

Does anyone have any thoughts or ideas?
Should I give something away? How do I word this?

Anyone do something like this before?

I really have learned alot from all of you and your support is priceless :D
Thanks
Renee

I give away a lot of truffles... They are pretty easy once you get the hang of them. And I can bag them in the little clear bags from the craft store and make them look really special. I have made lots of different kinda over the years, one of the most popular being Oreo . You take a package of Oreo cookies (or any kind) chop them with your food chopper then mix them with an 8 oz block of cream cheese. Use the small scoop to make balls and coat them in chocolate. (1 bag chips, about 2-3 tbl crisco, 1 minute in the microwave) Then I use white chocolate chips, a little bit of crisco and a ziploc bag to drizzle the tops. They come out looking really nice. People offen are surprised that I made them myself. If you need one that can sit out longer you can use quick fudge. 1 bag chips and 1 tub frosting, micro for one minute, stir and let cool until set and scoop into balls and coat

Sorry for the long post, I hope that helps!

Hi Renee, congratulations on your first show and getting a booking from it! That's a great start. I think your idea of attaching something to the Mother's Day flowers is a great way to potentially get more bookings. Here are a few ideas:1. Offer a special discount or incentive for anyone who books a show with you on Mother's Day. This could be something like a free product or a percentage off their order.2. Attach a small card or tag to the flowers with a catchy phrase like "Treat yourself to a fun girls' night in! Book a party with me and get pampered with free products and discounts."3. Consider giving away a small gift or sample to each mother who receives a flower. This could be something related to your products or a small token of appreciation.4. Use social media to promote your Mother's Day bookings. Create a post or graphic that showcases your Mother's Day special and encourage your friends and followers to share it with their friends and family.5. Don't be afraid to directly ask for bookings. You could say something like, "As a thank you for all the mothers out there, I'm offering a special discount for anyone who books a party with me on Mother's Day. Who do you know that would love a fun night in with friends and free products?"I hope these ideas help and good luck with your bookings! Keep thinking outside the box and I'm sure you'll reach your incentives in no time. :)

1. What are some Mother's Day gift ideas from Pampered Chef?

For Mother's Day, Pampered Chef offers a variety of gifts that any mom would love, including our popular stoneware, kitchen gadgets, and cookware sets. We also have gift bundles and personalized gift options available.

2. Can you recommend a gift for a mom who loves to cook?

We have a range of cooking tools and equipment that would make great gifts for a mom who loves to cook. Our top recommendations include our Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Mix 'N Chop.

3. Are there any gifts that are perfect for busy moms?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef has a wide selection of time-saving tools that are perfect for busy moms. Our Quick Cooker, Power Chef System, and Manual Food Processor are all great options to help make meal prep easier and faster.

4. Do you have any special Mother's Day promotions or discounts?

Yes, we often have special promotions and discounts for Mother's Day. Be sure to check our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest offers.

5. Can I purchase a Pampered Chef gift card for Mother's Day?

Yes, we offer gift cards that can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. This is a great option for moms who have everything and allows them to choose their own gifts from our wide selection of products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pngentil