• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recruiting Flyer for Booths and Festivals?

In summary, a Recruiting Flyer for Booths is a marketing tool used by Pampered Chef to attract potential consultants at events and gatherings. It can be found on the company website or obtained from a consultant. The flyer can be customized with personal contact information and a unique host code to receive credit for new recruits. At booth events, it can be displayed on a table or used as a conversation starter. Currently, it is only available in English but can be requested in other languages from a consultant or the Home Office.
aredmond80
Does anyone have a recruiting flyer that they use at booths and festivals?

There's also a good handout made by Beth. If you type in "booth" in the files and click on "thanks for visiting my booth", you'll see it.

I should be saying thanks to you Beth! They're awesome and a nice way to sum up the biz when you're at a booth with many prospects.

Thanks this was very helpful! It was exactly what I was looking for.

Related to Need a Recruiting Flyer for Booths and Festivals?

1. What is the purpose of a Recruiting Flyer for Booths?

A Recruiting Flyer for Booths is a marketing tool that provides information about Pampered Chef and how individuals can join as a consultant. It is used to attract potential consultants at events and gatherings.

2. Where can I find the Recruiting Flyer for Booths?

The Recruiting Flyer for Booths can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Join" tab. It can also be obtained from your Pampered Chef consultant or through your online consultant account.

3. Can I customize the Recruiting Flyer for Booths?

Yes, you can customize the Recruiting Flyer for Booths to include your personal contact information and a unique host code for interested individuals to use when signing up. This will ensure you receive credit for any new recruits.

4. How do I use the Recruiting Flyer for Booths at a booth event?

At a booth event, you can display the Recruiting Flyer for Booths on a table or display board for interested individuals to take. You can also use it as a conversation starter to introduce the Pampered Chef opportunity to potential recruits.

5. Is the Recruiting Flyer for Booths available in different languages?

Currently, the Recruiting Flyer for Booths is only available in English. However, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or the Home Office to request a translated version if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Linzwebb2
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies