• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for Hot Chocolate Dip for Fondue? Look No Further!

In summary, the Iso Choc Dip is a hot chocolate fondue that can be used for dipping fruits and other treats. It is made with premium chocolate and all-natural ingredients, and is gluten-free. It can also be used for other recipes such as toppings for desserts and hot chocolate drinks. The dip has a shelf life of 6 months when stored properly, but should be consumed within 1-2 weeks if opened and refrigerated.
sddmom2
I am looking for the choc. dip recipe (I think it came with the Fondue set- disc.) and directions to the set if you have them. Thanks

Milk Chocolate Caramel Fondue

1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/2 cup caramel ice cream and dessert topping
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream

Assorted dippers such as marshmallows, pound cake cubes, pretzels or lady fingers.

Bear with me - I've had the fondue set for 2 years and never even opened the box. I'm typing up the instructions right now.

Fondue Accessory Set Use and CarePlace stand in desired serving location on a flat, stable surface.

With riser turned up in a U shape, place into stand.

Place an unscented tea light (1 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch) on petite square.

When ready to serve, light tea light and centre under riser. Place filled Small Bowl into riser above tea light.

Pierce foods for dipping with forks provided; dip into prepared fondue mixture.

Wipe riser with a soft damp cloth; towel dry immediately.

**Not for use with hot oil fondue applications.

THANK YOU JODI!!! you are the bestest!!!! :angel:
A close friend asks for the recipe and directions and I told her that if I couldn't get the info here...I couldn't get it anywhere!!! :D :D :D
You rock!

LOL You're very welcome Theresa! That's what we're all here for - to share when we can and get help when needed. :)

Related to Need a Recipe for Hot Chocolate Dip for Fondue? Look No Further!

1. How do I use the Iso Choc Dip for fondue?

The Iso Choc Dip is a hot chocolate fondue that is perfect for dipping fruits, cookies, and other treats. To use, simply heat the dip in a microwave-safe container for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between, until it reaches the desired consistency. Then, pour the dip into a fondue pot or bowl and enjoy!

2. What ingredients are used in the Iso Choc Dip?

The Iso Choc Dip is made with premium chocolate, cream, and other all-natural ingredients. It does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives.

3. Is the Iso Choc Dip gluten-free?

Yes, the Iso Choc Dip is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions. However, it is produced in a facility that also processes wheat, so those with severe allergies should use caution.

4. Can I use the Iso Choc Dip for other recipes?

Absolutely! The Iso Choc Dip is not just limited to fondue. It can also be used as a topping for ice cream, cakes, and other desserts. You can also mix it into hot milk for a delicious hot chocolate drink.

5. How long does the Iso Choc Dip last?

The Iso Choc Dip has a shelf life of 6 months when stored in a cool, dry place. Once opened, it should be consumed within 2 weeks if refrigerated. If left at room temperature, it should be consumed within 1 week.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • DeeDee616