• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Fondue Recipes - Can't Live Without 'Em!

In summary, the conversation is about a request for an easy fondue recipe. Several suggestions are given, including the Cool Creamy Fondue from the All the Best cookbook and a recipe from Consultant's Corner. Options for cheese and liquid base are discussed. A recipe for Elegant Cheese Fondue is shared, along with tips for serving and a suggestion for another recipe from the More Stoneware Sensations cookbook. The original poster thanks everyone for their suggestions and plans to try the recipes.
rennea
Gold Member
Does anybody have an easy fondue recipe?

I had a real good one but have lost it, anybody have one the just can't live without?

The Cool Creamy Fondue from All the Best cookbook is great. What type of fondue are you looking for - dessert, cheese, oil?

What type of fondue are you looking for? A regular cheese one? Someone gave me an old TPC cheese fondue to use with the beer bread, but I'll have to look for it--unless someone else here as it on-hand. I know it called for beer and cheese, but that's all I remember. :eek:

Oh ya guess I should have said cheese fondue:)

I think I got a fondue recipe off of consultant's corner. If I am not mistaken, the recipe that I did was a little bland. You may want to add some spice to it if you decide to make that recipe. I can't remember what it was called, but I am sure that I got it from CC. Hope that helps.

mpkegley said:
I think I got a fondue recipe off of consultant's corner. If I am not mistaken, the recipe that I did was a little bland. You may want to add some spice to it if you decide to make that recipe. I can't remember what it was called, but I am sure that I got it from CC. Hope that helps.
Mary, did you use swiss or cheddar? And did you use the wine, beer, or apple juice? I'm just curious if that makes a difference.

Rennea, in case you're having a difficult time finding it, this is the one I have saved to my computer. I hope it helps. I haven't yet tried it, but if it's the same one that Mary tried, I'd first find out which options she used just in case it makes a difference. I think the one in the All The Best cookbook is a chocolate/whipped cream recipe, but I'm not sure because last night I couldn't FIND my cookbook (took it on my last few shows so I'm sure it's just been put away in the wrong place). But it look delicious, too (especially with their yummy sugar/cinnamon chips recipe)! Mmmm... :chef:

Elegant Cheese Fondue

1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded swiss or cheddar cheese
1/4 cup non-alcoholic wine, beer, or apple juice
1 small garlic clove pressed
1/8 teaspoon tobasco hot pepper sauce
Assorted dippers such as french bread cubes, bite-sized vegetables, or cooked ham cubes

1. Combine soup, cheese, wine, garlic and hot pepper sauce in Classic Batter Bowl. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after each minute.

2. Pour cheese mixture into Simple Additions™ Small Bowl. Serve fondue immediately with assorted dippers.

Cook’s Tips: If the fondue thickens while serving, place the Small Bowl in the microwave oven. Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until fondue is hot; stir until smooth.

They also have a recipe called Cheddar Cheese Fondue from More Stoneware Sensations, but I don't have that cookbook. I'd love to try that one, too! Does anyone have it???

Last edited:
I think that I used swiss cheese and apple juice, if I am remembering correctly. This is the recipe that I used because I remember the Tabasco and I remember thinking that I would use more to spice it up if I did it again.

Oh thanks I'll give this a try, sounds good.

Related to Delicious Fondue Recipes - Can't Live Without 'Em!

1. What type of fondue should I make for a party?

There are many delicious fondue recipes to choose from, but some popular options for parties include cheese fondue, chocolate fondue, and hot oil fondue. Consider the theme of your party and the preferences of your guests when deciding on a fondue recipe.

2. Can I make fondue without a fondue pot?

While having a fondue pot can make the process easier, it is not necessary to make fondue. You can use a regular pot or even a slow cooker to melt the ingredients and keep it warm. Just make sure to stir frequently to prevent burning.

3. What types of dippers should I use for fondue?

The type of dippers you use for fondue can vary depending on the type of fondue you are making. Some common dippers for cheese fondue include bread, vegetables, and apples. For chocolate fondue, you can use fruits, marshmallows, and cookies. For hot oil fondue, you can use meats, vegetables, and bread.

4. How do I keep the fondue warm during a party?

If you have a fondue pot, you can use a sterno burner or a tea light candle to keep the fondue warm. If you do not have a fondue pot, you can transfer the fondue to a slow cooker on the warm setting. You can also cover the pot with foil to help retain heat.

5. Can I make fondue ahead of time?

It is not recommended to make fondue ahead of time as it is best when served immediately. However, you can prepare the ingredients and keep them separately in the fridge until ready to use. This will make the cooking process quicker and easier when it is time to serve the fondue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ChefMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
kcjodih