• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mom's Rice Pudding Recipe: Satisfying Your Craving!

In summary, you can use any type of rice for this recipe, but short-grain or medium-grain rice is recommended for a creamier texture. It is not necessary to soak the rice before cooking, as the recipe calls for uncooked rice to be added directly to the milk mixture. Non-dairy milk can be used, but the texture and flavor may differ slightly. This rice pudding can last up to 5 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container and should be reheated before serving. A slow cooker can also be used for this recipe by mixing all the ingredients and cooking on low for 2-3 hours.
Kjurich
Ok ladies I am having a major craving for rice pudding. Anybody have a good easy recipe. My mom gave me one that is evaporated milk, sugar, rice , milk and vanilla. Any suggestions ??????

Omg wow delicious . . . Just made that recipe. Easy too. Thank you!!

Funny I just made this the other day. I love rice pudding and have tried many and never get the CREAMINESS as this one. Needless to say this recipe I will keep making. :D I found it by google, lol.

Glad to help! I'd never had rice pudding before but a friend of mine was craving it so I searched that website and found it. I fell in love!

1. Can I use any type of rice for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of rice for this recipe. However, it is recommended to use short-grain or medium-grain rice for a creamier texture.

2. Is it necessary to soak the rice before cooking?

No, it is not necessary to soak the rice before cooking. The recipe calls for uncooked rice to be added directly to the milk mixture.

3. Can I use non-dairy milk for this recipe?

Yes, you can use non-dairy milk such as almond milk or coconut milk. However, the texture and flavor may differ slightly from using regular cow's milk.

4. How long does this rice pudding last in the fridge?

This rice pudding can last up to 5 days in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. Make sure to reheat it before serving.

5. Can I use a slow cooker for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a slow cooker for this recipe. Simply mix all the ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on low for 2-3 hours, stirring occasionally, until the rice is fully cooked.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cla519
  • Pampered Laura
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • 4kids4me
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies