• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decadent Double Chocolate Bites Recipe | Easy and Delicious

In summary, the Double Chocolate Bites are made with a mix of flour, cocoa, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips. They also contain wheat, dairy, and eggs, and may have traces of nuts and soy. They can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months. Each package contains 12 bites. To prepare them, preheat the oven to 350 degrees, place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 10-12 minutes before serving.
momofthree
I saw the recipe for this the other day and now I can't find it. Does anybody have this recipe? Thanks!!

No, but it sounds Delish! Please share people!!!:D

I can't remember where I saw it, but it had to do with a kids cooking show. Maybe I'll try the files one more time.

Related to Decadent Double Chocolate Bites Recipe | Easy and Delicious

What are the ingredients in the Double Chocolate Bites?

The Double Chocolate Bites are made with a mix of flour, cocoa, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and chocolate chips.

Do the Double Chocolate Bites contain any allergens?

Yes, the Double Chocolate Bites contain wheat, dairy, and eggs. They may also contain traces of nuts and soy due to shared equipment.

Can I store the Double Chocolate Bites in the fridge or freezer?

Yes, you can store the Double Chocolate Bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.

How many Double Chocolate Bites come in a package?

Each package contains 12 Double Chocolate Bites.

How do I prepare the Double Chocolate Bites?

Simply preheat your oven to 350 degrees and place the Double Chocolate Bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes and let them cool before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
pelamm