• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Recipe for Fall Kick-Off

In summary, the cookbook suggests the following recipes: the cherry cordial torte, chocolate praline toffee crisps, caprese pizza, and the Greek cheese torta. The Rice Krispie Treats and the Stocking Cake are also good ideas, but the Torte Pan is not available.
khergatt
I need something to take to our fall kick-off.

Any suggestions? I want something good, but it needs to be cheap and easy! This has been a crazy long weekend and I don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen before the meeting tomorrow.

HELP?!?!?!

I made the cherry cordial torte and the chocolate praline toffee crisps in the new holiday cookbook. Both recipes are simple to make. I'm going to guess but the crisps might be cheaper to make. But it takes a bit for them to cool and the chocolate to be firm but YUMMO!!!! Oh plus I made the caprese pizza (in the catalog) and that was really good too.

Taffy Apple Tartletts or Bread Bowl Dip both look simple and not too pricey - haven't tried them yet, but plan to soon! Let me know if you do either of those.

make the rice krispie treats in the new dessert cookbook (or you could get creative and make them pumpkins)

I've made the Artichoke Bread Bowl, but I don't have a way to keep the dip part hot! It is really good, though!!!

I am considering the rice krispie treats or the Stocking Cake.

Hmmmm . . . now to make a decision!!

I made the Arichoke Bread Bowl for my cluster last month. It cost only $10. You can heat in the oven when you get there.

There isn't an oven there! We are having the meeting at a church and the church kitchen is unavailable to us.

Thanks for the suggestion, though!

I don't think the Stocking Cake should cost too much. I'll let you know!

The Chocolate PB Torte is actually not too expensive, either. The priciest part is the PB cups.

The Greek Cheese Torta is a great "no oven" recipe.

I thought about that, but I don't have the Torte Pan. I don't really want to drive 20 miles to borrow my director's pan, so the Christmas Stocking Cake Won!!!

I already had milk, cream cheese, and graham crackers so I didn't have to buy all that much! (I had candy, too!!)

Thanks for the help and suggestions! I'll let you know how the cake is later. It looks good!

Speaking of Christmas cakes, me and DD made the snowman cake yesterday and it turned out really nice and it was super easy! :)

Related to Need a Recipe for Fall Kick-Off

1. What are some easy recipes for a Fall kick-off party?

For a Fall kick-off party, some easy recipes to try are pumpkin spice dip, apple cider sangria, roasted fall vegetable platter, caramel apple cheesecake bars, and pumpkin bread pudding.

2. Can you provide a recipe for a vegetarian option for a Fall kick-off party?

Yes, a delicious vegetarian option for a Fall kick-off party is butternut squash and sage risotto. It's a creamy and flavorful dish that is perfect for the season.

3. Are there any gluten-free recipes for a Fall kick-off party?

Absolutely! Some gluten-free recipes to try are maple roasted sweet potatoes, quinoa stuffed acorn squash, gluten-free apple crisp, and slow cooker chili with ground turkey and black beans.

4. I want to make a dish ahead of time for the Fall kick-off party. Do you have any make-ahead recipes?

Yes, you can make a big batch of slow cooker pulled pork or chicken ahead of time and use it for sliders, tacos, or sandwiches at the party. You can also make a delicious apple and cranberry salad with homemade dressing ahead of time and store it in the fridge.

5. Can you suggest a recipe for a warm and comforting drink for the Fall kick-off party?

Sure, you can make a hot apple cider with cinnamon and cloves, or a spiced pumpkin latte with homemade pumpkin spice syrup. Both of these drinks are perfect for a chilly Fall evening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • jrstephens