• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Portable Printer for Your Shows?

In summary, the participants thought that bringing a portable printer to shows was a nice idea, but they were unsure about the investment involved and were more interested in spending their gift cards on something more fun.
jmsabby
Does anyone use a portable printer to take to your shows? I have three best buy gift cards from the recruiting promotion and I want to get a portable printer with them. Any ideas on a good one? Thanks!

I don't - that's one more thing to set up and break down.
Why do you want to bring one to shows?

I just think it would be nice to print our reciepts for everyone while I am there instead of having to send them to the host to hand out. I don't have my heart set on it or anything. It was just a thought. I don't know what else to use my gift cards for. :)

For me, I find it easier to print the receipt and mail it to the host to include in the bags. That way, I can make sure everything's correct before I submit the show and then after it's submitted, I print them all.

Hmmm.... I think I'd buy some iTunes cards :D

I have taken mine to Fundraisers, but not to shows. We really need to make our job look easy -- I found that my recruiting went down when I took my laptop, so I stopped taking it.

Recruit leads thought they had to have one to start the business, or that they would have to buy one right away....they shyed away from asking because of the investment they thought they needed.

BTW, I used mine on a new blender (we do LOTS of tropical frozen drinks in the summer) and some DVDs. I do have some $$ left (probably buying Ink with that).

Good luck!

I bought a small one just for that several years ago. I carried it to exactly one show - too much work and who needs ANOTHER thing to carry in.

jwpamp said:
Recruit leads thought they had to have one to start the business, or that they would have to buy one right away....they shyed away from asking because of the investment they thought they needed.
This was my first thought too. Potentials might think that they have to have one too. I also think that it might make our job a bit harder to do. They might think that there is another thing that has to be lugged to a show.

I'm in the "don't carry in another thing" and "don't make our job look harder than it is" camp.Spend the cards on somethign more fun! I am listening to my Ipod right now. :D:D THanks PC!

1. What is a portable printer for shows?

A portable printer for shows is a compact and lightweight device that can be easily transported to events and used to print out order forms, receipts, or other documents on the spot.

2. How does a portable printer for shows work?

A portable printer for shows typically connects via Bluetooth or WiFi to a smartphone or tablet. The user can then print documents directly from their device using a specific app or through a wireless connection.

3. What are the benefits of using a portable printer for shows?

Using a portable printer for shows allows for immediate printing and processing of orders, which can save time and improve customer satisfaction. It also eliminates the need for manual order forms or handwritten receipts, making the process more professional and organized.

4. Can a portable printer for shows be used for other purposes?

Yes, a portable printer for shows can also be used for printing documents or photos from a smartphone or tablet, making it a versatile tool for both personal and business use.

5. How do I choose the right portable printer for shows?

When choosing a portable printer for shows, consider factors such as print quality, connectivity options, battery life, and overall durability. It is also important to ensure that the printer is compatible with your device and any necessary software or apps.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mmilus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • DanielleQ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kdangel518