• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inexpensive Mobile Printer for Laptop/Show Use

, just print off the 3 part form and give it to the customer with the CC info on the back. That way they have everything they need.
DanielleQ
For those of you who take laptops to your show AND use a mobile printer, do you have any recommendations for an inexpensive (as inexpensive as it can be for what it does) mobile printer? I'm only going to use it for black and white docs and I think it would be nice to print receipts for people at a show. What do you think?

I take my laptop, but I don't have a mobile printer. I want my job to look as easy and inexpensive as possible - don't want to scare off possible recruits. Also, that is just one more thing to lug in.What I do is print off one outside order form from CC and put my sticker on it. I take it to Kinkos and copy it. That is what I use for shows. I give them my card with their total on the back as their reminder. I take that with me and print all receipts at home when the show closes. I have had people change their minds so many times after a show that I wouldn't think printing at a show would be worth it. Plus, I would rather be able to talk with the guests and try to get bookings and recruits than be a slave to my puter.

Am I missing something about printing "receipts" at shows???? I use the three part form, the customer gets one. That's their receipt. Do I need to be sending them another??

That is all I give them (the carbon copy)

You can print receipts from PP. The Outside Order Form is not a viable receipt, but the triplicate one is. I just don't like the triplicate because there is too much to file and work with.

PamperChefCarol said:
Am I missing something about printing "receipts" at shows???? I use the three part form, the customer gets one. That's their receipt. Do I need to be sending them another??

I do that same as you Carol

What is the price range for an inexpensive mobile printer for laptop/show use?

The price range for an inexpensive mobile printer for laptop/show use can vary depending on the brand and features. However, you can typically find options for as low as $50 and up to $200.

What are some key features to look for in an inexpensive mobile printer for laptop/show use?

Some key features to look for in an inexpensive mobile printer for laptop/show use include wireless connectivity options, compact size for easy transport, and compatibility with various operating systems and devices.

Can I use an inexpensive mobile printer for laptop/show use with my phone or tablet?

Yes, many inexpensive mobile printers for laptop/show use also have Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to print directly from your phone or tablet.

Are there any downsides to using an inexpensive mobile printer for laptop/show use?

Some inexpensive mobile printers may have slower printing speeds or lower quality prints compared to more expensive options. Additionally, they may have limited paper tray capacity or a shorter battery life.

Do I need any special ink or paper for an inexpensive mobile printer for laptop/show use?

Most inexpensive mobile printers for laptop/show use use standard ink and paper, but it's always a good idea to check the product specifications before purchasing to ensure compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • 1PamperedMommy
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • chelynn