• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Pink Sa Hwc Cups Set? Shipping to 95757?

In summary, the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups Set" includes 4 cups with a capacity of 16 ounces each, along with 4 matching lids for on-the-go use. They are both microwave and dishwasher safe due to their durable plastic material. The cups stand out from others on the market with their double-walled insulation and spill-proof lid design. They can be used for both hot and cold beverages, and are a limited edition product that won't last long.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I have a customer who didn't order in time last month... does anyone have a set to sell? Shipping to 95757.

Thanks,
Joy

I do have one set that I ordered for a customer who was going to give me a check, but now can't pay for them.Ardi

I have a set as well - PM me if you want them.

What is included in the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups Set"?

The "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups Set" includes a total of 4 cups, each with a capacity of 16 ounces. The set also comes with 4 matching lids, making them perfect for on-the-go use.

Are the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups" microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups" are both microwave and dishwasher safe. The cups are made of durable plastic that can withstand high heat and repeated washings without warping or fading.

What makes the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups" different from other cups on the market?

The "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups" are designed with a double-walled insulation, keeping your drinks at the desired temperature for longer periods of time. The cups also have a spill-proof lid, making them great for travel and preventing spills.

Can I use the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups" for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups" are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold beverages. The double-walled insulation helps to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold.

Is the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups Set" a limited edition product?

Yes, the "Iso: Pink Sa Hwc Cups Set" is a limited edition product and only available while supplies last. Be sure to grab yours before they're gone!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Adrienne
  • Belinda Wood