• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Label for a "Win a Free Show" Jar...

In summary, to enter to win a free show from Pampered Chef, simply fill out a slip of paper with your name and contact information and place it in the "Win a Free Show" jar at your next party. The winner will be announced at the end of the party and can choose any show to use their prize on within one year. You can enter to win at each party, but can only win one free show per year. If you have already booked a show, you can use the free show prize as a credit or save it for a future show within one year.
jentapp
For those of you who have put these in retail locations, what kind of information did you put on them? I want to do one of those "enter for a chance to win a free cooking show" type of things where they put their business card or a piece of paper with their contact info on it.

I've been having them put them in the QS Pitcher. Deep enough (and I also collect RUFTH donations that way too)

Trish

That's a brilliant idea! I already have 2 QSP's and will be getting a 3rd one with my SS3 toys (I can justify having 2 since we have 3 kids, but that 3rd one could be put to better use). I will definitely have to try that. :D

Do you leave the lid on? How does that work? :D

Oh wow! What a great idea!! Now I just have to find a business to put my jar at.

Can you explain the whole "win a free show jar" concept to me? Maybe I'm just a little thick headed tonight but I'm not sure I understand what you girls are planning to do!

It's where you put a jar out for people to put their business cards into in order to win something (a lot of retail establishments have them, especially restaurants who offer a free lunch). In our case, it would be to win a free PC party (where we would bring the ingredients for whatever it is we decide to demo). Basically, these people are telling us that they would like us to come do our demo for their friends and family just by putting their names in the jar. I plan on offering a gift to each of my "winners" (something under $5) as an extra incentive to "enter." :D

1. How can I enter to win a free show?

To enter to win a free show, simply fill out a slip of paper with your name and contact information and place it in the "Win a Free Show" jar at your next Pampered Chef party.

2. When will the winner be announced?

The winner of the free show will be announced at the end of the Pampered Chef party. If you are not present at the party, we will contact you via the information provided on the slip of paper.

3. How often can I enter to win a free show?

You can enter to win a free show at each Pampered Chef party you attend. However, you can only win one free show per year.

4. Can I choose any show to use my free show prize?

Yes, the winner of the free show can choose any show they would like to use their prize on, as long as it is within one year of winning.

5. What happens if I win the free show but I have already booked a show?

If you win the free show but have already booked a show, you can choose to use the free show prize as a credit towards your current show, or save it for a future show within one year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cactus_flower
Replies