• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Hot Chicken Dip Recipe in the Dcb!

In summary, the most popular chicken dip recipe for the Deep Covered Baker is the Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip, which includes shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, and shredded cheese. However, there are many other chicken dip recipes for the Deep Covered Baker that do not use mayonnaise, such as using sour cream, Greek yogurt, or cream cheese as a base. To prevent the chicken dip from drying out, cover the dish with the lid while baking and consider adding a small amount of chicken broth or water. Frozen chicken can also be used in the Deep Covered Baker for chicken dip, as long as it is thawed before cooking. Some other variations of chicken dip recipes for the Deep Covered Baker include BBQ Chicken Dip, Spin
Kasper2010
I have searched and searched and cant find this. I have a host who had this at a couple parties and she loved it and wants to do it for her guests. I cant find anything on this. If anybody knows the recipe would you mind sharing?? Thanks a bunch!

do you know anything else about it, like what type of ingredients are in it? Is is Hot as in spicy, or just warmed? There is a really good one with buffalo sauce and blue cheese but it is a kraft recipe, at least the one I know. Mara

It's probably the Buffalo Chicken Dip. Search for that..there are a few threads on it.

I think it is the Buffalo Chicken dip, but I cant find one that is cooking in the DCB.

I looked into this, too and it took a little while to find the thread that had the recipe. It looks like Becky posted it originally?BUFFALO RUB CHICKEN DIP8 oz. cream cheese
1 can chicken
1 cup Ranch dressing
1/4 cup Bleu Cheese crumbles
1/4 cup Franks Wing Sauce
1 heaping Teas. Buffalo Rub
4 oz. grated cheddarMix everything except the cheddar together in a mini baker, then sprinkle the cheddar over the top, and pop it in the micro for a couple minutes til it is melty. Serve it with celery & carrot sticks, and tortilla chips. Here's the thread where I found it: http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/recipes-using-canned-chicken-64085/

Related to Need a Hot Chicken Dip Recipe in the Dcb!

What is the best chicken dip recipe to make in the Deep Covered Baker?

The most popular chicken dip recipe for the Deep Covered Baker is the Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip. It combines shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, and shredded cheese for a delicious and spicy dip.

Can I make a chicken dip in the Deep Covered Baker without using mayonnaise?

Absolutely! There are many chicken dip recipes for the Deep Covered Baker that do not use mayonnaise. Some alternatives include using sour cream, Greek yogurt, or cream cheese as a base for your dip.

How do I prevent my chicken dip from drying out in the Deep Covered Baker?

To prevent your chicken dip from drying out, make sure to cover the dish with the lid while baking. You can also add a small amount of chicken broth or water to the dip before baking to keep it moist.

Can I use frozen chicken in the Deep Covered Baker for my chicken dip?

Yes, you can use frozen chicken in the Deep Covered Baker for your chicken dip. Simply thaw the chicken before cooking and follow the recipe as directed.

What are some other variations of chicken dip recipes to make in the Deep Covered Baker?

There are endless variations of chicken dip recipes to make in the Deep Covered Baker. Some popular options include BBQ Chicken Dip, Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Dip, and Chicken Enchilada Dip. Get creative and try out different flavor combinations!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akggirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Jean DeVries