• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Covered Baker Fajita Recipe...

In summary, the "Need Covered Baker Fajita Recipe" is a one-pot meal that combines chicken, vegetables, and spices to create a flavorful and healthy fajita dish. To make this recipe, you will need chicken breast, bell peppers, onions, olive oil, fajita seasoning, lime juice, and tortillas. It is recommended to use the Pampered Chef Need Covered Baker, but a covered baking dish or Dutch oven can be used as a substitute. The dish is prepared by combining all ingredients in the baker and baking at 375 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Various substitutions and variations can be made to customize the recipe to personal preferences.
pcjackie
I have been searching for this recipe for a host....anyone know where I can find it??

Go to the FILES tab at the top of this page, and search for Fajitas...pages of documents for that recipe will come up.

This is the recipe I have been using! It turns out fantastic!

Attachments

• Ultimate Chicken Fajitas.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 639

What is the "Need Covered Baker Fajita Recipe"?

The "Need Covered Baker Fajita Recipe" is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that can be prepared using the Pampered Chef Need Covered Baker. It is a one-pot meal that combines chicken, vegetables, and spices to create a flavorful and healthy fajita dish.

What ingredients do I need to make the "Need Covered Baker Fajita Recipe"?

To make the "Need Covered Baker Fajita Recipe," you will need chicken breast, bell peppers, onions, olive oil, fajita seasoning, lime juice, and tortillas. You can also add any other toppings or garnishes you like, such as cheese, sour cream, or avocado.

Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

Yes, you will need the Pampered Chef Need Covered Baker to make this recipe. It is designed to cook the ingredients evenly and keep them moist and tender. However, if you do not have this specific product, you can use a covered baking dish or a Dutch oven as a substitute.

How do I make the "Need Covered Baker Fajita Recipe"?

First, preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Then, in the Need Covered Baker, combine the chicken, bell peppers, onions, olive oil, fajita seasoning, and lime juice. Mix well and cover with the lid. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Serve with warm tortillas and your desired toppings.

Can I make any substitutions or variations to this recipe?

Yes, you can customize the "Need Covered Baker Fajita Recipe" to your liking. You can use different types of protein, such as beef or shrimp, and add or omit any vegetables or spices. You can also make it vegetarian by using tofu or replacing the chicken with extra vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956